• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby 2012

People have got to remember that games like Fifa and Madden will bring in a far greater profit so their development budget will be way bigger allowing more improvements and features that simply won't be financially feasible for a rugby game.

As long as it is in the realms of possibility to tackle star players like O'Driscoll, Williams, etc... I'll be happy

all of these ideas are great and please make south africa's fields greener, they really aren't that bad

People have got to remember that games like Fifa and Madden will bring in a far greater profit so their development budget will be way bigger allowing more improvements and features that simply won't be financially feasible for a rugby game.

No. I want HB studio to make a great rugby game, not just an update.

I don't care about their budget, that is their problem to deal with, not mine. And a small team with low budget CAN do great things,

I'm here to make suggestions, they are here to listen and do their best.

No. I want HB studio to make a great rugby game, not just an update.

I don't care about their budget, that is their problem to deal with, not mine. And a small team with low budget CAN do great things,

I'm here to make suggestions, they are here to listen and do their best.

Tu veux un cafe et une pipe aussi ? :rolleyes: Ils sont deja sympa de lire tous ces posts remplis de suggestions irrealisables...

Tu veux un cafe et une pipe aussi ? :rolleyes:

At the same price, yes.

Ils sont deja sympa de lire tous ces posts remplis de suggestions irrealisables...

What a noble intention from their part ! And at the end they will gracefully offer me the huge privilege of letting me buy the game ?

Please,

1) Don't speak on the behalf of HB studios, I'm pretty sure they have much more respect than that for their customers
2) Please write in english, I understand it.
3) I know what is a budget, what is development (that's my job !)
4) If they want ideas and community feedback, they can and will handle the filtering job themselves.

im liking the 7's idea, would you or wouldnt you do ultimate team? it was a huge hit with fifa, not to mention madden 10 aswel, have the trade section, aswel as online tournies! that would be ammence :p

also its gotta be alot more challenging then rugby 08, honestly it was just sooooooooooooooooo easy

Has anyone mentioned a blood-bin replacement situation?If not that would be cool!
Like a player getting tackled or half-beaten up in a ruck by players like Schalk Burger and/or Bakkies Botha...

And also maybe the ability to get a player on loan from another team during a tournament if your team runs into an injury crisis.

Who do we ask to add Rugby 08 onto the Playstation Store to download and play on the PS3?

Updated players and profiles would be great!

Last edited:
That'd be a great idea. Failing that, Sony to get their fingers out and make the PS3 backwards compatible!

Awesome news. Simply awesome. My PS3 awaits the day it is released.

As for what to include?

1. Online play... pretty much a no doubter these days.
2. 7's Mode... hard to ignore 7's now that it has the Olympic stamp. Plus 7's mode would be great for online tournaments. By the time the 2016 Olympics hit, there may be a need for it's own separate game. For now, it needs to be included.
3. Customizable players & rosters
4. Better stats... stats on 08 were sad. There are so many trackable categories that would add further incentive for players. Tries, tackles, carries, meters gained, complete passes, etc. Like many mentioned before... look at what's been done on games like Madden. The wheel doesn't need reinvented.

I'm sure more ideas will come as the news settles in. Right now, I'm too excited to think straight.

Im not favourable for a 7's game within the 15 one. It will take a different code to get the game sorted, yes if Rugby'12 is a hit then by all means in the next one they should do it but I would rather them concentrate just getting right the 15 man game first before moving on.

varied attack options within a next gen game = i'm done :D :D

awesome news. would be satisfied with just the online capability. looking forward to this game..

It'd be nice if everytime I get tackled by Nyanga I didn't get injured...

Latest posts