• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby 22

die_mole

International
TRF Legend

will it be ****? probably. But will it be less ****?

Probably gonna be another unlicensed game whereby modders here fix the game (names, ratings, etc) for them and they make all the money.

I've still not tried the new Rugby Challenge 4 yet, I'm not paying £40 for it!, but by the sounds of things that's not a world beater any ways.

Really went all out showing off the game in their latest reveal trailer...

I gave them the benefit of the doubt last time that the game would improve but it really didn't, not buying it this time unless there's a few positive reviews.

anyone else underwhelmed by the fact the teaser spends most of its time on a trophy cabinet that contains no trophies i recognise?

anyone else underwhelmed by the fact the teaser spends most of its time on a trophy cabinet that contains no trophies i recognise?
Yeah I was concerned that the trailer doesn't actually show gameplay which is a massive concern.

They have set expectations low on this one already and by their lack of marketing they can't really expect many pre-orders.

Why don't companies do marketing better? It's not hard even for rubbish products.

you wanted news
All sounds good but still no gameplay and that worries me.

They said they have a career mode though, no one has made one bette than rugby 08 yet, I'm still waiting.

I kept an old flatscreen around that still had the old A/V cords just to play Rugby 08 and another EA sports game from 2008. I now know you can buy converters but oh well.

I'm still not that excited but I think a few improvements in gameplay as long as more licenses would go a long way.

Not long until this releases till with no real details or gameplay.

Anyone actually ordered this and want to provide a review when it's out?

Latest posts