• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby challenge 2: The lions tour edition announced

How much is this game gonna cost?

That's not really our area, however there is a preorder thread in our forum, where people are posting what it's being listed as on various reseller websites. You might also want to check by email with the retailers you favour.

That's not really our area, however there is a preorder thread in our forum, where people are posting what it's being listed as on various reseller websites. You might also want to check by email with the retailers you favour.

Are u distributing to play.com or amazon (not THE amazon)

So is this the guy to speak to if we want more rugby games ?

One thing that has always annoyed me is that you can't put your guys socks down. How is a player supposed to be fast if he doesn't have low socks and flashy boots?

One thing that has always annoyed me is that you can't put your guys socks down. How is a player supposed to be fast if he doesn't have low socks and flashy boots?
Yeah - deffo need more lower socks.

Should also have the option of running barefoot. Nothing says fast like rural/country fast in bare feet. ;)

I know, this is a new step for rugby games. Want me to send you my CV so you can offer me a job as sock designer??

We get applications from sock designers all the time, but it's worth a shot.

mail careers at sidhe.co.nz

Good, Mario can't have you all slacking off less than a month before release ;)

Hah! We never slack off here. We have several ***les in development at a time :)

We're also looking at doing a few other videos down the line a bit, such as a new Tyrone's tips and a new character creation video. No time-frames for those, but it's something we'd like to do.

Hah! We never slack off here. We have several ***les in development at a time :)

We're also looking at doing a few other videos down the line a bit, such as a new Tyrone's tips and a new character creation video. No time-frames for those, but it's something we'd like to do.

Will Tyrone show me how to roll my socks down though?

Latest posts