• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby Challenge 3 confirmed

Like if you didn't know, uhm... Clunk.

Well we're so starved of info, who knows what decisions are being made, jm. But yeah I know...

The thing that really hacks me off in all this is the way the Steam version of RC2 was pulled so early (yes I understand the licencing iussues etc). It means that the online community completely dried up through no new players and there is absolutely no way to play a (any) rugby game online anymore until RC3 is out (save for a couple of players across the globe who can rarely play at the same time).

I played a bit of rugby challenge 2006 yesterday , it was freaking awesome it blows rugby 08 out of the water I don't understand why they did not build on it , the rucking system is very simple but very effective , the goal kicking is very cool but hard , very good tackle animations and the passing looks great the Ai also is far from stupid even the stats they give you during matches is nice , they have a great stamina system in place as well , what went wrong with Rugby challenge in 2011 I know it is another developer but hell the groundwork was there for a perfect rugby sim

played a bit of the RWC11 game again the other day, its actually a fairly decent game (if you ignore the graphics) , i have no idea why HB studios completely messed up with rugby 15. RC3 is taking forever to be released though. there must be some new mechanics involved as say for example your a flanker/forward in be a pro, there would have to be a button to press to clearout opponents/counter ruck for players individually which no game has had before, yes if your playing as a team you could put players into a ruck but never actually put your controlled player into it

there must be some new mechanics involved as say for example your a flanker/forward in be a pro, there would have to be a button to press to clearout opponents/counter ruck for players individually which no game has had before, yes if your playing as a team you could put players into a ruck but never actually put your controlled player into it

You're giving them way too much credit. Don't get your hopes up. they're probably trying their best to mess up the ratings and team selection just to **** everyone off

You're giving them way too much credit. Don't get your hopes up. they're probably trying their best to mess up the ratings and team selection just to **** everyone off

im giving them the benefit of the doubt, until im completely disappointed when we finally get some info on the game!

HOT NEWS

Hi Guys

I chatted to Daniel from HES in September of 2015 and he said that we should not be worried the game will release soon.

We might also get some screenshots and more info about 10 weeks after the game has been released in 2019

- - - Updated - - -

I won't buy this game

We have been completely ignored by everyone involved. I understand that they might not be able to release a date.

But a screenshot of the menus ? new kicking action , a bit of info on be a pro mode.

The only real news we get is from cannon that makes up stuff in his basement.

- - - Updated - - -

I have received about 5 mails from Daniel after asking for info and not a release date

Sep- the game will release soon

Oct -the game wil release soon

Dec-the game will release soon

Jan-The game will release soon

Next time my wife asks me when I want to go visit the parents in law I will reply soon....

Last edited:
HOT NEWS

Hi Guys

I chatted to Daniel from HES in September of 2015 and he said that we should not be worried the game will release soon.

We might also get some screenshots and more info about 10 weeks after the game has been released in 2019

- - - Updated - - -

I won't buy this game

We have been completely ignored by everyone involved. I understand that they might not be able to release a date.

But a screenshot of the menus ? new kicking action , a bit of info on be a pro mode.

The only real news we get is from cannon that makes up stuff in his basement.

- - - Updated - - -

I have received about 5 mails from Daniel after asking for info and not a release date

Sep- the game will release soon

Oct -the game wil release soon

Dec-the game will release soon

Jan-The game will release soon

Next time my wife asks me when I want to go visit the parents in law I will reply soon....

after all this do you think its possible that the game will not release at all?

Would be nice if they looked at the game and thought it wasn't good enough and were still working on the game to improve it, but their probably just waiting for the the start of super 15's to start for the release date and haven't been working on it as it was meant to be finished months ago.
Wishful thinking

Would be nice if they looked at the game and thought it wasn't good enough and were still working on the game to improve it, but their probably just waiting for the the start of super 15's to start for the release date and haven't been working on it as it was meant to be finished months ago.
Wishful thinking

With every game we have these very high hopes and then it gets shattered when we get the game.

RC3 will play and be almost exactly like RC2

I like RC2 but the general game plat wasn't great.

things that I would change from RC2 to make it the perfect rugby game.

1.kicking to post
2.Put the pass to a fwd button in like 08
3.flyhalf to play flayhalf and not left wing in phase

Its stupid not to have a pass to a fwd button as how many games do you see where teams giving 1st 2nd and 3rd phase balls directly to the flyhalf.

This game will be RC2 rebranded with minor tweeks here and there. The hold up is because of a license dispute and not anything to do with releasing closer to the super rugby or improving the gameplay

With every game we have these very high hopes and then it gets shattered when we get the game.

RC3 will play and be almost exactly like RC2

I like RC2 but the general game plat wasn't great.

things that I would change from RC2 to make it the perfect rugby game.

1.kicking to post
2.Put the pass to a fwd button in like 08
3.flyhalf to play flayhalf and not left wing in phase

Its stupid not to have a pass to a fwd button as how many games do you see where teams giving 1st 2nd and 3rd phase balls directly to the flyhalf.

This game will be RC2 rebranded with minor tweeks here and there. The hold up is because of a license dispute and not anything to do with releasing closer to the super rugby or improving the gameplay

Did you play rc3 as all those were fixed. You had a pass to a forward button, the fly half was always there (unless you took him into contact) and kicking not sure what you are on about.

Did you have the patch?

Did you play rc3 as all those were fixed. You had a pass to a forward button, the fly half was always there (unless you took him into contact) and kicking not sure what you are on about.

Did you have the patch?

Yes to all.

You can say you are sorry when RC2.2 is released later in 2021.

I can confirm a release date as I have had lots of mails back and forth from HEs.

The date is "Soon"

Good news guys

Just got another mail from Daniel at HEs

He says a release date will release soon.

I did ask if soon this year ,decade or century. He could not go into specifics.

Unfortunately I don't think that is news. They have been saying that a release date will be released soon since October last year.

ps4 release rc3 09 feb

"PlayStation Store releases for 9th February 2016.

PlayStation 4

Arslan: The Warriors of Legend
Assassin’s Creed Chronicles: Russia (and AC: Chronicles bundle)
Dying Light: The Following â€" Enhanced Edition
Firewatch
Level 22
Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime
MOP: Operation Cleanup
Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4
Rugby Challenge 3"

http://www.thumbsticks.com/playstation-store-releases-9th-february-2016-07022016/

Game spot reporting February 10th release date.
If for some miracle any of these dates are true it just confirms just how bad this game will be.
No trailer or any real promotion of the game

Game spot reporting February 10th release date.
If for some miracle any of these dates are true it just confirms just how bad this game will be.
No trailer or any real promotion of the game

Spoke to Daniel he said no release date has been given to anyone and the release date is still going to be released "soon"

He also said that the game will be released on Iphone 49 when it comes out

I asked the question of the All Blacks Rugby Challenge Facebook page and got this back in a message:

Hi Harry, that would be great! Unfortunately it appears that is just a holding date for PlayStation, we will let everyone know when Tru Blu announces a final release date