• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby Challenge 3 confirmed

Youtube user Cornf1ake has a few vids explaining the fanhub and how to swap players and kits etc.

Cornf1ake will likely start his own competitions (career (in different comps), be a pro etc) as well once he gets updated rosters on the fanhub. He's also a better rugby commentator than a lot of the professional ones IMO (looking at you Stuart Barnes and Miles Harrison)

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCF6L1EdiymBIYxXJ4Rn1Muw?&ab_channel=Cornf1ake&ab_channel=Cornf1ake

TSC is pretty hard to watch, I watch youtube user InSaiyan and he mainly does Rugby League Live 3 gameplay but he just recently picked up Rugby Challenge 3. His voice is a lot easier on the ears than our friend the cannon and he also edits the vids to show highlights. I've found his Be a Pro career quite enjoyable to watch.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClF2w1SbxZRCSLwdCb5mmuA?&ab_channel=InSaiyan&ab_channel=InSaiyan

I'm not affliated to either of the channels but I'm going to need to wait for RC3 to come out on PC and they help feed the hunger in the meantime

i know how you feel i have been watching the be a pro videos and cant wait to play it myself , also have to wait for pc version i did send a mail but they say a date is yet to be finalized , be a pro is the only reason i am getting this game really been waiting for a rugby be a pro for ages and on the videos it really does not look that bad

I'm having a very similar issue on PS4. Tells me to check my network connection and try again later, and when trying to upload a player it says I'm not connected to psn. Can play games online fine though, also working when signed into a different account. Anyone else having this, or knows a solution?

I have this issue. Have since release. My PS4 is all hooked up to the wifi etc. I have plus and can play online fine. What's the fix?

to be fair be a pro is class once you get used to it. sometimes the forwards are a little lazy and you get turned over but it feels amazing when you call for the ball and hit a hole, theres actually decent support runners as well. its by no means perfect but its certainly got a lot of playabilty, ive only played one normal match and one sevens match, there rest of my probably around 10 hours playtime has been on be a pro. the only downside is i keep getting picked in my secondary position, no matter who i play for, which isnt too bad as its only inside/outside centre. started with Agen in french division 2, got a contract with glasgow warriors at the moment, looking to make my way into one of the welsh regions. international selection seems a little odd too, even if you have got a fan hub version of international teams, the be a pro international sides seem to be made up of some of the fab hub lot and some generic unlicenced players.

PAL - I'm in NZ, got my copy from NZ.

That's your Region type

NAT Type 1 (Open) – You are either NOT behind a router/firewall OR you have already DMZ enabled. You shouldn't run into any issues whilst gaming, but this may cause security issues. NAT Type 2 (Moderate) –Your PS3/PS4 is connected properly and you shouldn't run into any issues.

That's your Region type

NAT Type 1 (Open) â€" You are either NOT behind a router/firewall OR you have already DMZ enabled. You shouldn't run into any issues whilst gaming, but this may cause security issues. NAT Type 2 (Moderate) â€"Your PS3/PS4 is connected properly and you shouldn't run into any issues.

I'm NAT type 2. Even works perfectly fine when I use a different PSN account, just not mine.

to be fair be a pro is class once you get used to it. sometimes the forwards are a little lazy and you get turned over but it feels amazing when you call for the ball and hit a hole, theres actually decent support runners as well. its by no means perfect but its certainly got a lot of playabilty, ive only played one normal match and one sevens match, there rest of my probably around 10 hours playtime has been on be a pro. the only downside is i keep getting picked in my secondary position, no matter who i play for, which isnt too bad as its only inside/outside centre. started with Agen in french division 2, got a contract with glasgow warriors at the moment, looking to make my way into one of the welsh regions. international selection seems a little odd too, even if you have got a fan hub version of international teams, the be a pro international sides seem to be made up of some of the fab hub lot and some generic unlicenced players.

Agree that be a pro is great fun and would be brilliant with a few of the old favourite anomalies being fixed and rosters being up to date. I changed a few rosters and started as Pau ,Conrad Smith and Colin Slade in starting lineup , played on normal difficulty for a while to rack up stats and at end of first season got a contract with Northampton Saints , the 2014 squad version , Samu Manoa , Phil Dowson etc. Am an openside but get selected at 6 always. Some pretty obvious faults carried over from RC2, no offside, substitutes random, Slade coming on in front row etc, way too many knock ons, but really enjoying the experience you do get a sense of satisfaction picking right line and scoring under the posts. Playing on close up view as well which am yet to be convinced is the best camera angle but sticking with it. Also carried over my sliders from RC2, am yet to be convinced these are right either as possession / turn overs is always an issue but it definitely has me hooked at the moment.

That's your Region type

NAT Type 1 (Open) – You are either NOT behind a router/firewall OR you have already DMZ enabled. You shouldn't run into any issues whilst gaming, but this may cause security issues. NAT Type 2 (Moderate) –Your PS3/PS4 is connected properly and you shouldn't run into any issues.

It's on Type 2 - doesn't work.

…Just wondering if anyone here remembers the players names who are on the front cover of the RC3-England Edition, I'm sorry, I'm an old fart but can find the info on the net, it's currently 2023 so a few years ago, talking with a friend about RC3 and mentioned how they had an "England Edition " but forgot who's on the cover, remember the player in the middle but not the other two but also didn't remember the middle player's name. Please ? :) Sorry if it sounds stupid but I'd really appreciate it.

Latest posts