Rugby Challenge 3 Score glitch

Gerhardm

Academy Player
Country Flag
South Africa
Club or Nation
Stormers
Good Morning everyone.

I am still new here and need some advice.

I installed RC 3 last night, brilliant game.

But i have this problem since RC 2, if i play in a tournament like Word Cup or Super Rugby the scores after the game in the menu where it usually gives you the results of multiple teams only shows 1 teams result on my screen, is this normal or is there a workaround or fix for this.

Then i have a noob question while checking the super rugby teams i noticed that the sunwolves nor the jaquars is included in the squads.

How do i go about to include them.

Thanks for the amazing forum

Kind Regards:D

Good Morning everyone.

I am still new here and need some advice.

I installed RC 3 last night, brilliant game.

But i have this problem since RC 2, if i play in a tournament like Word Cup or Super Rugby the scores after the game in the menu where it usually gives you the results of multiple teams only shows 1 teams result on my screen, is this normal or is there a workaround or fix for this.

Then i have a noob question while checking the super rugby teams i noticed that the sunwolves nor the jaquars is included in the squads.

How do i go about to include them.

Thanks for the amazing forum

Kind Regards:D

Ahh the fresh meat !!

... I am kidding Sunwolves and the Argies are not in the game and I am not sure what you mean with the score thing maybe give us some pics ?

Also welcome TRF

Hello John van Eeden

So without internet i cannot download the Sunwolwes or Jaguars.

I will uploads some photos soon, see after a super rugby match or any other match you get the results of all the other matches played between teams, i do not see that results, only the last match

Hello John van Eeden

So without internet i cannot download the Sunwolwes or Jaguars.

I will uploads some photos soon, see after a super rugby match or any other match you get the results of all the other matches played between teams, i do not see that results, only the last match

I am going out on a limb here , but if you don't have internet ... how do you play ? ( you can PM me the answer )

Latest posts