• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

RUGBY CHALLENGE 4

I just hope they add player form back in so you actually have a reason to select different players.

Totally agree. In terms of gameplay Rugby Challenge 3 is still an excellent Rugby game on all modes, Normal ,Hard, Legend.

But could it be improved? Yes. Will it be? I deep down get this gut feeling yes.

I just hope the fanhub also improves

One thing tho... Rugby challenge 3 is insanely easy... I don't think I've lost a game on pro difficulty in the last 6 months

Only way I lose is if I play the 5 minute games and can't get the ball.

I'm very excited to see the game on the Unreal engine though.

I might have missed it but was it confirmed to be on the unreal engine ? Or just your wishlist

Only way I lose is if I play the 5 minute games and can't get the ball.

I'm very excited to see the game on the Unreal engine though.

Hi, do you think the SA players that play in the Gallagher cup will also be face scanned like players in Worcester Warriors that is not licensed in the game?

Hi, do you think the SA players that play in the Gallagher cup will also be face scanned like players in Worcester Warriors that is not licensed in the game?

Well I am hoping for a full squad of 30 scanned anymore would be a bonus

I wonder if any French players will be scanned , it is highly unlikely

Springbok players will likely be, but they won't be included in their teams in other competitions if those competitions aren't licenced I would guess.

Springbok players will likely be, but they won't be included in their teams in other competitions if those competitions aren't licenced I would guess.
Hoping that players that where not in the World Cup will be face scanned, don't mind the kit for Worcester warriors but would be great if Francois Hougaard and all the SA based players are scanned

Hoping that players that where not in the World Cup will be face scanned, don't mind the kit for Worcester warriors but would be great if Francois Hougaard and all the SA based players are scanned

All the local SA players that fall under SARU's direct branch of control, and who are playing for a licensed Super Rugby franchise &/or Currie Cup team will most probably be licensed.

SA players playing for a foreign based team, like hougaard, will be dependant on the Rugby union that is in charge of that country/area/region and whether RC4 bought the licensing from them.

I wasn't really bothered with Rugby 20 even though it had Irish licenses, because honestly the game looked horrible imo and I just can't be bothered with games that have no career mode. Didn't play the last Rugby Challenge but I've ways found them fun if extremely goody and flawed. Will there be a way to download fan made squads for unlicensed teams does anyone know?

Is it considered unlikely that the Gallagher Premiership is licensed given that the English national team is licensed? I thought it was licensed in RC3, and there is this quote on the Rugby Challenge 3 wiki page:
"Aviva Premiership will be licensed due to licensing with the Rugby Football Union"

Is it considered unlikely that the Gallagher Premiership is licensed given that the English national team is licensed? I thought it was licensed in RC3, and there is this quote on the Rugby Challenge 3 wiki page:
"Aviva Premiership will be licensed due to licensing with the Rugby Football Union"
Rugby 20 have the Gallagher Premiership in their game so very unlikely Rugby Challenge has it as well. I would take this quote on Wikipedia as incorrect. The Gallagher Premiership is run by Premiership Rugby, who control the commercial right, and not the RFU

Rugby 20 have the Gallagher Premiership in their game so very unlikely Rugby Challenge has it as well. I would take this quote on Wikipedia as incorrect. The Gallagher Premiership is run by Premiership Rugby, who control the commercial right, and not the RFU
Why are you assuming that the licenses are exclusive?

The premiership has been licensed in every video game made since 2000, including all the rugby challenges and the line of Big Ben games.

Why are you assuming that the licenses are exclusive?

The premiership has been licensed in every video game made since 2000, including all the rugby challenges and the line of Big Ben games.
I never said that the licenses were exclusive to one game or another and being a Bath fan I'm really hoping that RC4 has the Gallagher Premiership licensed however this is the closest two different developers have released their games to each other. I even think RC1 got pulled from Steam as licenses had expired and Rugby 15 was coming onto the market so it would sort of point to previous exclusive deals

Latest posts