• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby Challenge vid for you

L

locksley

Just uploaded this. France v Wales. 20meg rar file. 2 and a half minutes long.

Right click and Save Target As

Rugby Challenge Footage

Far View

Recorded using FRAPS, so footage is a lot slower than the game actually is.

Enjoy.

It's been said before, but once again... legend! Cheers locks... a virtual pint for you (he said, knowing full well the Paypal scheme is still a while away)

Ah good lad!

Could you post me some screens of Edinburgh and Scotland? I want to see what they look like.

Thanks Lox, really good footage there great job?

If anyone has the time, could they perhaps make a video of the Tigers in action - preferably thrashing Saints!

Coco

Originally posted by Coco@Jan 26 2006, 08:08 PM
If anyone has the time, could they perhaps make a video of the Tigers in action - preferably thrashing Saints!
Try a recording of the opening match of the season.

Originally posted by SaintsFan_Webby+Jan 26 2006, 07:19 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SaintsFan_Webby @ Jan 26 2006, 07:19 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Coco
@Jan 26 2006, 08:08 PM
Try a recording of the opening match of the season. [/b]
Yep that's a good one.
<

Just wondering if Tigers had their official kits and stuff.

Coco

Coco, you cheeky little begger..
<

I would like to see the Saints kit to be honest.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
is the saints kit (yellow) going to be used next season as well[/b]

Haven't a clue.

The last two times we changed our kit, it was everyone two seasons so, if it stays the same then we will be changing once again next season.

Why you ask?

Thanks for the video.

A bit disappointed though - the ball sems so slow out of rucks, it really seems to hold up play. Even when the ball gets out its just passed along the line and recycled - there seems to be no variety.

I must say I rather enjoyed that video. Loved the tackle at around the 48sec mark.
<
made me chuckle.

Originally posted by locksley@Jan 27 2006, 05:50 AM
Just uploaded this. France v Wales. 20meg rar file. 2 and a half minutes long.

Right click and Save Target As

Rugby Challenge Footage

Far View

Recorded using FRAPS, so footage is a lot slower than the game actually is.

Enjoy.

By the way, if anyone is interested in Rugby 2006 footage, DVD quality and doesn't mind using paypal
<
then send me a PM
<
<
<

good man.....

gameplay footage allowing independent assessment! Locksley trumps me again - legend.

<
<
<

now to spend ten hours downloading it...lol~!!!

Originally posted by spearman@Jan 27 2006, 10:06 AM
Thanks for the video.

A bit disappointed though - the ball sems so slow out of rucks, it really seems to hold up play. Even when the ball gets out its just passed along the line and recycled - there seems to be no variety.
I have not seen it yet, so will reserve judgment...

but rugby 06 will be better, I put my house on it.

anyway, locksley said the speed is slower becos of FRAPS etc....so speed issues may not be a problem in that sense.

Thanks for the footage locksley.

Just watched it.

AI looks decent, but look as though they might frustrate by winning too many rucks (go back to Lomu's rucking!).

Don't like that view.

damn! it's that rar crapolla!

Can someone put up an uncompressed file? I don't care if it takes longer to download...at least I can watch it......I am not downloading winrar and all that crap for one vid and it slows down my dial-up too much anyway.

yes dial-up! I'm keeping it real with my homies.

Originally posted by wow!aframeup!@Jan 27 2006, 05:07 PM
damn! it's that rar crapolla!

Can someone put up an uncompressed file? I don't care if it takes longer to download...at least I can watch it......I am not downloading winrar and all that crap for one vid and it slows down my dial-up too much anyway.

yes dial-up! I'm keeping it real with my homies.
mate..winrar is less than 1 mb...
its the best compressing/uncompressing tool around IMO..and can also uncompress zip, tar files..

EDIT... you can d/l from here http://www.rarlab.com

Latest posts