• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

rugby challenge web site

thats gotta be the worst website in the world.

isnt ubisoft meant to have this???

the fine print clearly says hip still has it and their logos down the bottom.

anyone know anything about whats up with that?

Originally posted by myusernameisprettybland@Sep 22 2005, 06:39 PM
thats gotta be the worst website in the world.

isnt ubisoft meant to have this???

the fine print clearly says hip still has it and their logos down the bottom.

anyone know anything about whats up with that?
was thinking the same thing bland user name, yet pretty

very confusing

its the european ratings system for games... it means 3 years and over.

wow, what a website! I also like the countdown clock that goes up...or it might just be a post counter from the 'we've lost lox' thread.

yeah that timer had got me since trev has said the game won't be coming out in 2 weeks.

That timer is just hilarious.

As far as I can gather, Rugby Challenge 2006 (wow, the years are just flying by) is due out 2 weeks and 16 days ago.

Maybe you should check it out now, Its a hell of a wait if thats the release date, its so long I missed it.
<

rugby challenge website is down . hopefully this means they're workin on a proper one. Since Trev says the game's finished - maybe we'll get some game footage. fingers crossed.

Trev cannot personally do it, it will have to be officially released by the website/game developers.

i know yeah, but Trev said game is finished, so there should b plenty of trailers n wot not to b made by Hip - if there not too lazy that is. They r a French company after all.

Yeah, well. Don't get your hopes up
<

Lets just hope it doesn't get shifted to Feb, even though its the month of my 18th, but all my money will go towards alcohol
<

On the subject of the website, I'm now getting a different error message... fascinating for all of you I'm sure, but thought maybe it meant they'd done SOMETHING to it... just nothing visible...

I'm getting, 'You are not authorized to view this page' error page.

Defenatly something is going on there.

hmm right now for me the url links to ubisofts gaming zone lobby.

Latest posts