• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby Dynasty - online rugby manager game

When you going to bring out a player for Mac? Im missing out on these 3D matches my man. I only have a Mac at home and at work. Gutted.

Wellington Lions | Wellington Hurricanes | All Blacks | 'Ikale Tahi & now England!

Picked up a classy 55-52 win in the weekend. Scandalous that I'm in the second division considering that I made the final of my league last year. Probably somewhat down to the fact that I gave the game literally no attention in the first season and lost all my games.

Sheeit. I played this team in ranked and smashed them, then they turn around and beat me in the League match! Look at those stats! My team is the Nuku'alofa Barbarians... Who loses with those kind of stats?!ImageUploadedByTapatalk1354508050.096608.jpg

Wellington Lions | Wellington Hurricanes | All Blacks | 'Ikale Tahi & now England!

Sheeit. I played this team in ranked and smashed them, then they turn around and beat me in the League match! Look at those stats! My team is the Nuku'alofa Barbarians... Who loses with those kind of stats?!View attachment 2022

Because ranked and league squad selection and strategy are separate, a coach may choose to
have a completely different setup for each, some don't use ranked but are active in league
which is going to mean different results.

The pic is too small for me to read :(

Last edited:
Oh, my stats were ridiculously in my favour. 67% possession, 64% territory.. I won every stat except the one that matters the most haha. Gutted.

Oh, my stats were ridiculously in my favour. 67% possession, 64% territory.. I won every stat except the one that matters the most haha. Gutted.
It's happened to the All Blacks a few times....and was gutting then too.
I played a Ranked game against your team. It seemed like you kicked a bit of ball away using attacking kicks from rucks when in good field position. Just my thoughts, but I think you should run it a bit more from these positions. I see you are seeded in the top 100 now. I think if you can pick up a couple of good free agents you should keep on climbing the ranks.

It's happened to the All Blacks a few times....and was gutting then too.
I played a Ranked game against your team. It seemed like you kicked a bit of ball away using attacking kicks from rucks when in good field position. Just my thoughts, but I think you should run it a bit more from these positions. I see you are seeded in the top 100 now. I think if you can pick up a couple of good free agents you should keep on climbing the ranks.

Sweet, thanks. I'll adjust my game plan. I try to watch my matches but I'm using a Mac so can only watch it 2D which is boring as hell.

Sweet, thanks. I'll adjust my game plan. I try to watch my matches but I'm using a Mac so can only watch it 2D which is boring as hell.

Have you tried tapping FF once or twice. Still quite watchable and does not take up so much time!

The Rugby Dynasty World Cup started yesterday!

The world cup site is now live for you to view games, browse the pools and squads
and see if any of your club players made their national sides.

All games are free, you just need to download the viewer to watch the
matches in 3D. Click the '3D viewer download' button at the
world cup site (link below).

If you already have the Rugby Dynasty viewer you will need to download
and install it again.

There will be a pool match every four hours.

http://www.rugbydynasty.com/worldcup

Latest posts