• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby Dynasty - online rugby manager game

ofoewx.jpg

so my first game in the comp (after taking over from a team 0-3) it was a good close game. going back and forth. After going down 7-0 late in the first half i didnt think my team had a chance. My tactics were a bit off, so have to change them for the next game. I kicked away alot of possesion. Saying that my try came from an up an under which made it 7-5. My kicker missed a hard chance, I was a bit disapointed with him.

Was a good close game, and some close moments by both teams.

Also just wondering, is there a training report of some kind so we know whos stats change? :)

Last edited:
I had my closest match yet against the Wanganui storm. I won 33 -17 but that didnt tell the full story it was a close match and an
Injury to the Storms fullback allowed me to pull away at the end.

Big ginger and woosaah, sounds like your games were both potential games of the week material. Submit the files
for us to have a look!

Also just wondering, is there a training report of some kind so we know whos stats change? :)

Currently there is no way of knowing who has improved other than keeping an eye on the their
stats yourself. This is problem we are trying to solve as we know it is a key element of managing your squad.
We will keep you posted on any progress.

Last edited:
I had my closest match yet against the Wanganui storm. I won 33 -17 but that didnt tell the full story it was a close match and an
Injury to the Storms fullback allowed me to pull away at the end.

Big ginger and woosaah, sounds like your games were both potential games of the week material. Submit the files
for us to have a look!

I tried submitting not sure if it went through though can you confirm if it did for me.

I tried submitting not sure if it went through though can you confirm if it did for me.

The file didnt come through :(

I received your last file submission for try of the week......so maybe try it again and if it doesnt work we will have a look into
what could be causing it. In the mean time you could email it o me. Im keen to have a look at the game!

I've tried it twice and wasn't working I'll e-mail you.

Got the email. What an awsome back and forth game!

Kallum and Kenji were trying to out do each other. Kenijs chip to himself try was awsome!

How fitting was it that the try that sealed it was a foot race between the two giant wingers!

Tough last minute loss but no shame in it. Must have been exciting to watch!

Any chance I you could email me a copy, if it's not put up as match of the week? I would like to watch some other teams besides my own.

Another round has gone! We are getting into the
back end of season 1......

How did you guys do? Any potential games of the week?

unfortunately my game wasnt that close, it was 5-7 at half time to them.

My winger decided to be devastating in the second half though picking up 4 tries in the game. Nothing that exciting though, just happy to get my first win up :)

unfortunately my game wasnt that close, it was 5-7 at half time to them.

My winger decided to be devastating in the second half though picking up 4 tries in the game. Nothing that exciting though, just happy to get my first win up :)

Well done on your first win. Should be in good shape by the beginning of next season.

The regular season is over and the playoffs take place this week following the schedule below.
Good luck to anyone who made it!

semi finals squad and strategy deadline : Tuesday 7 am (GMT)

Semi finals download availability : Wednesday 7 am (GMT)

Grand finals squad and strategy deadline : Friday 7 am (GMT)

Grand finals download availability : Saturday 7 am (GMT)

The new League Season will open on Monday

I had a team set up and then completely forgot about it. Nevermind, I'll get it together from Monday. Brest Hooters will rise again.

Season one is over. Well done to all those who made the
playoffs and especially those who won the the final.

In season two you will be randomly assigned to a different league with
different users.

Latest posts