• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby Dynasty - online rugby manager game

I went onto this for the first time today since it began. An impressive first season for the Brest Hooters, finishing with a 0-9-0 record.

When do the leagues get reset?

Just out of interest i have one player miles better than any of my others. Can anyone beat 21 tries by 1 player?

Leagues reset yesterday. You will all be assigned to a random league with different users. Good luck for season 2!

My team won their league too!

My star player, Lionel Tembo got 28 tries for the season.

Oh yes. Oh yes. The Brest Hooters have roared into life this season with a fantastic 28-19 HAMMERING of Tamer's Eagles. Scourge of God they call him? More like loser of losers. Mwah hah.

Looks pretty sweet, i've just signed in as the "Auckland Oldboys" Looks like fun :)

A few questions:

When are the games played? and... How often should i log-in to get the most out of this game?

Currently running on a Mac so i don't think that the Virtual games will work for me, but i'm still keen to have a play.

Looks pretty sweet, i've just signed in as the "Auckland Oldboys" Looks like fun :)

A few questions:

When are the games played? and... How often should i log-in to get the most out of this game?

Currently running on a Mac so i don't think that the Virtual games will work for me, but i'm still keen to have a play.

Games are played every Saturday, with the Deadline for final squad and strategies being the day before. There are
timers on the home page when you log in that tell you how long you have left to go.

You should log in atleast once a week to check for free agents and prepare for your weekly game.

You can use ranked matches to scout out your opponent and play practice matches against them and
test yout stratgies. These cost money and are not as helpful if you cant view the match, but you do
have a free credit when you sign up so you can use that if you wish!

The 2D/3D viewer is currently windows only so you will be unable to view matches. However, you should
recieve a statistics email after your game results are posted which will help you analyse your teams
performance.

Good luck with the Old boys!

Last edited:
Quick question, how important is the captain? Because the 2 players in my team who have good leadership stats would otherwise not make the starting lineup

Quick question, how important is the captain? Because the 2 players in my team who have good leadership stats would otherwise not make the starting lineup

A player with high leadership set as captain will give a small boost to all of your players. While it may be small, it could be enough to make the difference in a close game. having
said that, putting on a player with poor skills and high leadership could have its own risks.

A nice 103-0 win this week including 6 tries from my left wing and 5 tries for my right wing. This extends the clubs unbeaten run since the start of the game.

A nice 103-0 win this week including 6 tries from my left wing and 5 tries for my right wing. This extends the clubs unbeaten run since the start of the game.

We are currently working on a seeding system that will see you being placed in leagues with teams close to your skill level. These kind of wins and streaks won't be coming so easily!

We now have a Youth Academy feature available.

Each season, users will be assigned a junior academy squad of 22 players. The players
are all 18 and their player cards are hidden. You have one season to scout the talent
out of the bunch and sign the guys you want to keep. When the season rolls over you
will get a new squad of 22.

You can select your youth academy lineup under Squad/Youth Academy. Here you can
also purchase a full player evaluation using your clubs finances. The evaluation costs
50,000 per player and will permanently reveal that players skills and attributes.
You can request/purchase youth academy training matches under Office/Youth Academy. They
work the same as ranked and cost you 1 credit per match. Once the match is simulated and
available you can download it from this page. Note that if you can't see the button to request an
Academy match, it is because you do not have sufficient credit on your account.

The youth academy will play a full match against your starting squad allowing you to look
for standouts by comparing them to your best players. Both teams will use your current
league strategy.

You can set the intensity level with which your main squad will play. Your full strength
starting lineup at full intensity may be a bit much for your youth to compete with so you
can take it easy on them for some closer fought matches.

There is also a viewer update you will need to download and install in order
to see the training matches as shown below with the training strips and empty
stadium. If you don't download the update then your youth academy will play
in a default jersey and your main squad their selected jersey.

Also included in the update is improved lighting and new grass for the 3d viewer (also
seen in the screen below). Also increased front row impact has been added to scrums.

Download the update here http://www.virtualrugbydynasty.com/d...iewerSetup.exe.

Here is a screen shot of my first acadmey training match. Academy recruit
Joshua Croft fends off lionel Tembo for my youth Academys' first and only
try in their first hight intensity match.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Just signed up as the Wellington Pirates... Was hoping for the Sea Eagles aka 'Ikale Tahi but couldn't find it.... I've got a lot of reading to do haha.

Excuse the spelling mistakes.. RUNNING & GUNNING!!!

Just signed up as the Wellington Pirates... Was hoping for the Sea Eagles aka 'Ikale Tahi but couldn't find it.... I've got a lot of reading to do haha.

You should climb up the ranks steadily with some solid management. Make sure you have a fullback with a bit of pace and solid defense.

You should climb up the ranks steadily with some solid management. Make sure you have a fullback with a bit of pace and solid defense.

My back 3 are all pretty decent... Keep an eye out for the Nuku'alofa Barabarians. Username is sianaNZ.

Latest posts