• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby League 2 Editing thread

it just changes the response times for all the buttons pressed

i just played with some of the numbers

Originally posted by woosaah@Dec 10 2005, 01:28 PM
I have played with the input.xml file and for me it seams a little different. but faster.

but i dont really know, have a look and a try and tell me what you think

edit

it wont let me add an attatchment, what is with that? its only like 2kb

edit again

http://sportsnall.blakjak.net/input.zip
Just played a game after changing the input. To be honest I couldn't really notice a difference, although the game did seem to go a little quicker. I'll try a game without it and see if I can notice a major difference.

Thanks for trying though man, soon we will have a killer patch.

Is it possible to change crowd attendances? In my franchise the past 5 games I have played there has been completely EMPTY stadiums. It's starting to really **** me off.

And its not because I am low on the ladder because I played the Anzac test at Telstra Stadium, and once again empty stadium.

Originally posted by Morgs@Dec 10 2005, 06:46 PM
Is it possible to change crowd attendances? In my franchise the past 5 games I have played there has been completely EMPTY stadiums. It's starting to really **** me off.

And its not because I am low on the ladder because I played the Anzac test at Telstra Stadium, and once again empty stadium.
Win some more bloody games. Imagine if the Souths had a patch to make people come along to the games.
Theres no quick fix solutions there, no one wants to watch losers.

Originally posted by Parore+Dec 10 2005, 07:23 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Parore @ Dec 10 2005, 07:23 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Morgs
@Dec 10 2005, 06:46 PM

Win some more bloody games. Imagine if the Souths had a patch to make people come along to the games.
Theres no quick fix solutions there, no one wants to watch losers. [/b]
Maybe you're right but even if I am the away team there is still no crowd. It's strange that there was no crowd to the Anzac test aswell.

I'll try and keep winning and see what happens.

Originally posted by Morgs+Dec 10 2005, 08:55 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Morgs @ Dec 10 2005, 08:55 PM)</div>
Originally posted by Parore@Dec 10 2005, 07:23 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Morgs
@Dec 10 2005, 06:46 PM

Theres no quick fix solutions there, no one wants to watch losers.
Maybe you're right but even if I am the away team there is still no crowd. It's strange that there was no crowd to the Anzac test aswell.

I'll try and keep winning and see what happens. [/b]
I guess thats realistic for the Anzac test since in Aussie that got a **** poor crowd this year.

I usually hover around 6-10 and always get a full crowd for most matches, so I dont know how the crowd numbers are determined by. Maybe the "Form Guide" is what its worked out by if you win 1 and lose 1 the crowds come back but if you lose like 4-5 in a row they dont.

Just found out that the crowd was turned off in the graphical options. woops
<

Originally posted by Parore+Dec 10 2005, 09:10 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Parore @ Dec 10 2005, 09:10 PM)</div>
I guess thats realistic for the Anzac test since in Aussie that got a **** poor crowd this year.[/b]
It got 40, 000 people in Brisbane - the best ANZAC Test crowd I can remember.

<!--QuoteBegin-Morgs

<
You Wally.

Originally posted by Wally+Dec 11 2005, 10:50 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Wally @ Dec 11 2005, 10:50 AM)</div>
Originally posted by Parore@Dec 10 2005, 09:10 PM
I guess thats realistic for the Anzac test since in Aussie that got a **** poor crowd this year.
It got 40, 000 people in Brisbane - the best ANZAC Test crowd I can remember.

<!--QuoteBegin-Morgs
<
You Wally. [/b]
But at the same time it got a BS crowd at Telstra, infact a game of Union Romania vs Zimbabwe would get a higher crowd attendance. Quite sad considering Australia arent even close to being ranked in the top 5 of Union yet are the best League side in the world.

looks as though if you change the player attributes they dont count in the franchise you have already started.

i may be able to get around this and also play with the franchise somehow customise the competitions but its a big file and it would probably take me a long time to figure out what goes where

oh well do what you can woosaah. I am sure in time others will crack something open in the game. someone cracking the configuring of the controls would be handy at the moment for sure. things like jersey patches are coming out which is great so after that is done things like music and the controls and perhaps ai or responseviness will get looked into

does anyone know if anyone has been able to add in years for the franchise? i think this could be possible

ps going on holiday today for 2 weeks wont have net access but will still do some work on playing with the database file, playing with competitions and stuff.

a 200 round franchise would kick ass
<

also i can change the value for the salary cap as well so you wont need to bother about that, if anyone cares
<

and bring forward the anti tampering date if you want as well

Sounds goo, imagine some of the crazt s**t that would happen in a 200 year franchise!

Originally posted by woosaah@Dec 14 2005, 08:45 AM
does anyone know if anyone has been able to add in years for the franchise? i think this could be possible

ps going on holiday today for 2 weeks wont have net access but will still do some work on playing with the database file, playing with competitions and stuff.

a 200 round franchise would kick ass
<

also i can change the value for the salary cap as well so you wont need to bother about that, if anyone cares
<

and bring forward the anti tampering date if you want as well
wow changing the salaries? how man that would be awesome lol

also, has anyone figured out how to put ur own songs in RL2 and it plays after u score a try

yeah goto the post about the music and there is a link there (i am to lazy to go back and find the link for it)

also if you dont like the matrix kicking the cheat will work...

if you dont want to know the cheat i dont care, nothing wrong with knowing it and not using it

in the create a player screen use the name "there is no spoon" and the kicking will turn off
<

i know one more cheat um... *thinks* um...

micro noggin? or something like that i can't remember but the there is no spoon works.

also i havn't had a chance to do anything on my editor of late been on holiday with no rl2 or pc.

dont know if i will there is another one out there that looks alot better (and it isn't finished)

http://rugbyleagueunleashed.co.uk/forum/in...70e7905cacffc40

thats where the rl2 editor is and the forum about it.

i am making a fantasy draft program at the moment (just for fun) anyone want that when i am done? all it is goign to do is get all the nrl players (just them) and fill in the teams. doing it by position (so doing a position at a time into a team)

Also will probably add a create a player feature to this, but still wont look anywhere near as cool as the one on that forum.

Latest posts