• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby League 2 (ps2)

Who else thinks this is the best screenshot we've seen so far?
213-3-lg.jpg

Oh, and nicework frontline on beating everyone to it...

Whos on the ground in that screenshot?? (I'd almost swear it was Craig Gower but that wouldn't be right being Queensland......)

Originally posted by .:kaftka:.@Nov 28 2005, 06:19 PM
213-3-lg.jpg

Dam thats kick arse! Up there with FIFA/Madden in terms of detail!

Originally posted by .:kaftka:.@Nov 28 2005, 08:19 PM
213-3-lg.jpg

is anyone else sick of watching a injured player grabbing there knee and rolling around in agony? it seems like in every game you can get injured in it happens

Overall the review is pretty poorly done................

.......for a guy that played the game for 12 odd hours he really fails to tell his readers the real guts on how the game felt or played.

I mean where does he mention anything about the computer AI??? (I would think that is one of the BIG issues.......)
<

What "problems" remain if it is not "problem free"??

Why have this guy review the game??

Originally posted by .:kaftka:.@Nov 28 2005, 08:19 PM
213-3-lg.jpg

The detail is great, will look real good on PC

Originally posted by Ride The Cliche@Nov 28 2005, 07:34 PM
Whos on the ground in that screenshot?? (I'd almost swear it was Craig Gower but that wouldn't be right being Queensland......)
I'd say it either Steve Price or Chris Flannery

Originally posted by .:kaftka:.@Nov 28 2005, 07:19 PM
213-3-lg.jpg

Orgasmic.

P.S. My guess is it's Chris Flannery, even though he is not that good looking in real life.

That review definately was not worth the wait. What the hell is the anti tampering deadline? I dont like the sound of the fact that star players can leave your team without negotiations, this could be a game killer. You might work hard to get your favourite players only to have them leave through the back door. I think that the idae of players choosing to go elsewhere is awsome, but you must have some control over it through negotiations.

Originally posted by CeeJay@Nov 28 2005, 09:42 PM
What the hell is the anti tampering deadline?
It means that a player who is coming off contract cannot be approached by any rival club in the NRL until after June 30. This way it gives clubs half the year to hopefully resign all their players.

Originally posted by Wally@Nov 28 2005, 08:08 PM
Orgasmic.

P.S. My guess is it's Chris Flannery, even though he is not that good looking in real life.
You're right on both counts... Locksey sure was right when he said the graphics were utterly astonishing wasn't he! This is the PS2 version FFS!

true that would be a cut scene, but the other pictures look as good for the kicking and what not

It dosent matter if the graphics are not as good as the cut scenes because the cut scenes is the only time you see close up graphics.

Just been reading the Q&A with the NZ gamer reviewer, and he said that hes only seen two different try touchdown animations,(after playing like 45 games)and they were both dives. I thought there were lots of different ones to help stop you diving dead all the time like in RL1.

Latest posts