• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby League 2 (ps2)

I don't think it has just subtlely hinted that it would be on x-box. if it does come out on x-box it will proabbly be 3 months after in march due to an exclusivity deal that has been signed with sony. though it could be longer or shorter or maybe not even at all on x-box. Can't wait though now the game is getting really close december is upon us.

less than a week to go booyaah
<

next thursday i have to work
<
next friday morning i get to work from home then got a work bbq so just get a few hours int he morning to play it (if i havn't played it all night that is)

i so can't wait for next week
<

I will have plenty of time off I just have to go in and buy it from somewhere on thursday then install and have fun. It's so close noe and after the weekend flies back will only be a few more days left until it releases

Have asked the reviewer a few questions on his site.........

He reckons he has seen NO bugs at all as yet (and he has pretty much completed a full season in franchise mode).

This has to be excellent news. In RL1 you could play one game and find plenty of major bugs that affected the gameplay (kickoff hotspot, easy scrum tries, blackdot "no goal", players not picking up a loose ball, endless headhighs, dodgy forward passes etc etc).

Maybe that extra month SIDHE took to "clean up" problem issues was well worthwhile after all.....??

Originally posted by .:kaftka:.+Nov 30 2005, 11:10 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (.:kaftka:. @ Nov 30 2005, 11:10 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-esoj
@Nov 30 2005, 09:56 PM
It is my Christmas present to the forum so hopefully you now can all enjoy rl 2.
Cheers, sure as hell beats Rippers "friendly" punch in the arm... f***ing grinch...
<

Bah Humbug. [/b]
Hey, I said I was sorry ok, how was I supposed to know I had brass knuckles on my hand.

Look, Ripper, I've told you and your gang, "The Super Stereo Bros." (what are you, twelve?) a million times, after each and every turf war, remove anything that someone like your mother wouldn't want to see. That's balaclavas, brass knuckles, *****es, the whole shabang.

Oi!!, stick to topic...............

Though I thought the review was poorly done, the questions the reviewer has since answered has put my mind at ease somewhat - really looking forward to the 8th now.

Originally posted by Ride The Cliche@Dec 2 2005, 01:19 PM
Oi!!, stick to topic...............

Though I thought the review was poorly done, the questions the reviewer has since answered has put my mind at ease somewhat - really looking forward to the 8th now.
your NOT wrong

this QA has only provided great positive news

I am getting amped, with every question answered

I promised myself i wouldnt.

but, league does it again, and the raiders always get the better of my emotions

Only a week to go.......perhaps even Wednesday if we lucky?

yeah man the excitement is building and that QA has been awesome. maybe wednesday if we are lucky otherwise hopefully some places in aus and nz do a midnight release. if a store does do a midnight release I will be there without a doubt

Originally posted by esoj@Dec 2 2005, 01:50 PM
yeah man the excitement is building and that QA has been awesome. maybe wednesday if we are lucky otherwise hopefully some places in aus and nz do a midnight release. if a store does do a midnight release I will be there without a doubt
i have over 5 pre-orders for my mates in the UK, whom are all coming back for Christmas (family crap), so i am subjected to my local EB.

I'd normally take the day off or a sicky, but the 9thDec2005, is my busiest day of 2005 @ work (atleast a 12 hour day) - CAN U BELIEVE IT........really ****** me off
<

But all night on the 9th will be the 2005 season relived
<

and half my cricket team will have the game so on the 10th, we will all be praying for rain!

oh man poor you eb is a dodgey games retailer so hopefully everything goes fine for you. I am not working at the moment so I am sweet for the 8th and when ever. we should get some trf competition going on the 9th or something

lol getting in early right?

i prolly wont try online til after Christmas but still looking forward to playing it up til then
<

yeah well have to try online play out some time as i will be going away for a few weeks over christmas and won't be able to play online.

Originally posted by wigan_rlfc@Dec 6 2005, 12:26 AM
Looks like I'll be getting this for christmas.
<

christmas eh? who would have thought....

and rugby challenge in february next year...delayed again.......

who would have thought..

There was a guy who claimed that.....and was rubbished and booted for abuse of Mario and Trev...what I was saying? that Mario was lying and the game would come out in december.....mmmmmmmm

Same guy thought the ABs would win the TN, the Lions series 3-0 and then nail the grand slam with ease and sweep all awards and be known as one of the greatest teams of all time.....

Poor guy....seems that never eventuated either.

You mods should be embarrassed and ashamed...and that is my opinion (one I think has merit).

My hunches have often proven well-founded, but I got no benefit of the doubt on the delays...just jargon and the eradication of freedom of speech. You can;'t censor someone becos you don't agree with them....often, revolutionary or insightful comment is made by the minority and a shift occurs. Again, the proof is in the pudding.

Mods - you were WRONG.

there.....waited six weeks + to remind you of what you already know and will never admit. Feels pretty sweet.

Poor Ak.....you must have been dying with the sheer predictability of their actions..I feel for you.

Oh and my game is pre-ordered Mario and arriving on the 8th..I just can;t wait to play it and enjoy it and benefit from your hard work. I pre-ordered it in the last week.....I NEVER fell for ONE of your false release dates....I was just playing mario.

thanks for coming
<

Originally posted by Los Lover+Dec 6 2005, 03:48 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Los Lover @ Dec 6 2005, 03:48 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-wigan_rlfc
@Dec 6 2005, 12:26 AM
<

who would have thought..

There was a guy who claimed that.....and was rubbished and booted for abuse of Mario and Trev...what I was saying? that Mario was lying and the game would come out in december.....mmmmmmmm

Same guy thought the ABs would win the TN, the Lions series 3-0 and then nail the grand slam with ease and sweep all awards and be known as one of the greatest teams of all time.....

You mods should be embarrassed and ashamed...and that is my opinion (one I think has merit).

My hunches have often proven well-founded, but I got no benefit of the doubt on the delays...just jargon and the eradication of freedom of speech. You can;'t censor someone becos you don't agree with them....often, revolutionary or insightful comment is made by the minority and a shift occurs. Again, the proof is in the pudding.

Mods - you were WRONG.

there.....waited six weeks + to remind you of what you already know and will never admit. Feels pretty sweet.

Poor Ak.....you must have been dying with the sheer predictability of their actions..I feel for you.

Oh and my game is pre-ordered Mario and arriving on the 8th..I just can;t wait to play it and enjoy it and benefit from your hard work. I pre-ordered it in the last week.....I NEVER fell for ONE of your false release dates....I was just playing mario.

thanks for coming
<
[/b]
(Slow clapping of hands)

What, no standing ovation?

Didn't think so...

Originally posted by Los Lover+Dec 6 2005, 03:48 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Los Lover @ Dec 6 2005, 03:48 AM)</div>
<

who would have thought..

Mods - you were WRONG.

thanks for coming
<
[/b]
Hey I remember that guy, he was the one that thought Luke McAllister played for the Auckland NPC side...............
<

Anyhow all reports from people that have played the game in the stores recently have been overwhelmingly positive, I'll stick up a sticky in a couple of days where TRF members can post there reviews once its in their hot little hands.

that is a cool idea. that way all impressions can be in the one thread and not spread across lots of threads.

Los Lover - nice to see you back. there were rumours rc2006 could be delayed until next year and maybe not at all. it is nott swordfish"s decision when it releases so I think trev and the rest of the guys should be cut some slack as it's up to ubisoft when it releases.

rl 2 yes has been delayed but who cares it comes in just a few days now.

<

who would have thought..

Mods - you were WRONG.

thanks for coming
<
[/b]
Not to mention claiming Luke McAlister played for Auckland, claiming he will halve all of Swordfish's sales, ruining the luxury of having a videogames developer browsing and replying to questions etc. in his spare time, and just being an all round twatty spoilt little brat with a very disturbing god-complex...

Originally posted by Los Lover@Dec 6 2005, 03:48 AM

thanks for coming
<
Well I wasnt going to do it but.......seeeing you came back to relish the boasting wave of future insight..........my turn
<

There should be a name in the credits, and that name will be of:

Miles Balman

My best mate since 1998, my flat mate since 1999, formerly worked with NRL stats, at the time Sidhe/HES were outsourcing their info for RL2.

If his name isnt in the credits then NRL stats had his name removed before the submittance to Sidhe/HES (whomever they dealt with).

He cant wait to see if his name pops up in the credits.......
Being a Cronulla fan, there's a small possibility they may be a little exagerrated.
He did confirm pending no changes were made since he left NRL stats that the Tigers werent going to be very good in the game.

Latest posts