• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby League 2 (ps2)

since the game is based on 2004 and early 2005 most people were already picking the likes of the tigers would crap since they only came really good mid to late season.

Originally posted by .:kaftka:.+Dec 6 2005, 08:53 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (.:kaftka:. @ Dec 6 2005, 08:53 AM)</div>
Originally posted by Los Lover@Dec 6 2005, 03:48 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-wigan_rlfc
@Dec 6 2005, 12:26 AM
Looks like I'll be getting this for christmas.

<

christmas eh? who would have thought....

and rugby challenge in february next year...delayed again.......

who would have thought..

There was a guy who claimed that.....and was rubbished and booted for abuse of Mario and Trev...what I was saying? that Mario was lying and the game would come out in december.....mmmmmmmm

Same guy thought the ABs would win the TN, the Lions series 3-0 and then nail the grand slam with ease and sweep all awards and be known as one of the greatest teams of all time.....

Poor guy....seems that never eventuated either.

You mods should be embarrassed and ashamed...and that is my opinion (one I think has merit).

My hunches have often proven well-founded, but I got no benefit of the doubt on the delays...just jargon and the eradication of freedom of speech. You can;'t censor someone becos you don't agree with them....often, revolutionary or insightful comment is made by the minority and a shift occurs. Again, the proof is in the pudding.

Mods - you were WRONG.

there.....waited six weeks + to remind you of what you already know and will never admit. Feels pretty sweet.

Poor Ak.....you must have been dying with the sheer predictability of their actions..I feel for you.

Oh and my game is pre-ordered Mario and arriving on the 8th..I just can;t wait to play it and enjoy it and benefit from your hard work. I pre-ordered it in the last week.....I NEVER fell for ONE of your false release dates....I was just playing mario.

thanks for coming
<
Not to mention claiming Luke McAlister played for Auckland, claiming he will halve all of Swordfish's sales, ruining the luxury of having a videogames developer browsing and replying to questions etc. in his spare time, and just being an all round twatty spoilt little brat with a very disturbing god-complex... [/b]
My copy arrives tomorrow....

No God complex....just don't think it was fair...harsh sure...but untrue?

haha! Luke McAllister...got me on that one..and I am sure there are PLENTY of other errors I have made too. I have made 1400 posts after all.

Anyway, I'm sorry you guys don't think I have a point on being right in my ire over them bending me AND YOU all over the christmas couch while the corporates raked in the presales made investments and pretty much ended up making reverse influx profits of god knows what from it all.....and sorry you are not brainy enough to see through their facade like I was.

yes I was rude...and for anything I said that was not ture, I sincerely apologise.

I'm sorry you are still hasseling me on the god thing etc...it has been over a month and I have had time to think abvout a few things.....including the things I DID and did not get wrong....

Give me the benefit of the doubt eh? I was, ironically, always on your sides. You just couldn't see the trees for the wood (purposely reversed).

I wish I was technically savvy enough to rehash posts where I made some quite sensational predictions (IMO) and also some very true comments regarding the games releases and BLATANT lying (as I knew what was really going on).

So what that the game is out tomorrow and in my ps2....so what if it is awesome! None of that is really relevcant to what I was saying and just shows that you all are happy to tolerate intentionally misleading requests for orders by certain dates etc...even to the point of taking down the harshest opposition to that.

It's like friggin 1984 in here (the book/film NOT the year).....Imagine when the yanks finally leave Iraq..are you all going to say "Oh it's cool...they are OUT now...so...HEY cool! It's like, like they were never there dude".

that is 1st class baloney....

That the right thing finally occurs does not mean the wrong beforehand never happened.

Sorry to draw a political analogy....but that is just such a glaringly obvious way to put it.

I have changed as much as I have needed to....and NO MORE.

You will come to see that if you don't exhibit the same trigger-happy abuse that you are simultaneously accusing me of.

think about it....

<

The problem was that your abuse (for want of a better description) was directed at the wrong person/organization.

Both Sidhe (and swordfish for that matter) did all they could to get the game out as soon as possible, and in the best possible shape (ie relatively bug free) - once that was complete it is the next link in the chain (HES etc) that have "held back" on releasing the games earlier.........

Look at Swordfish/Trevor now - sitting around wondering why their completely finished game hasn't been released yet, and maybe staring at the possibility of it being released in direct competition wiith rugby 2006.

Originally posted by Ride The Cliche@Dec 6 2005, 05:10 PM
The problem was that your abuse (for want of a better description) was directed at the wrong person/organization.

Both Sidhe (and swordfish for that matter) did all they could to get the game out as soon as possible, and in the best possible shape (ie relatively bug free) - once that was complete it is the next link in the chain (HES etc) that have "held back" on releasing the games earlier.........

Look at Swordfish/Trevor now - sitting around wondering why their completely finished game hasn't been released yet, and maybe staring at the possibility of it being released in direct competition wiith rugby 2006.
no nzl fan, I only partly agree with that I am afraid....

and from your tone you must agree at least lartly with my points...

Hi
<
, by the way....

anyway...the point is they KNEW what was happening....but cos it wasn't 'their problem' they pretended not to know...

read: lied.

It is as simple as that....they were originally withholding the truth, which was bad enough....but then once ak, myself and others pointed out the wafer-thin and, frankly, transparent dealings that were going on......that is when out and out lying began.

I am not answerable to my contempt at that kind of rubbish.

Only my behaviour in terms of swearing and threats (I WAS very angry and Mario trying to brush me off and tell me and ak we "were wrong" etc...it was bolliocks and insulting to our intelligence) I deserved to be sanctioned.

I have served my time.

thank you.

Peace and love to all but the liars of the world.....honesty is its own reward.

i thought you cancelled your order and you wearnt going to get the game at all

Originally posted by woosaah@Dec 6 2005, 05:51 PM
i thought you cancelled your order and you wearnt going to get the game at all
sorry woosaah....but my morals and ethics don't extend to mario....I met lies with lies...

but I did not cast the first lie...

Get it?

<

rightio....thanks.

No I have the game first thing tomorrow......and I will be loving it.....I can hate mario and love the game as life is not black and white...it is grey.

I'm having my cake and eating it too......on mario.

thanks pal.

Originally posted by Los Lover+Dec 6 2005, 04:17 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Los Lover @ Dec 6 2005, 04:17 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Ride The Cliche
@Dec 6 2005, 05:10 PM

no nzl fan, I only partly agree with that I am afraid....

and from your tone you must agree at least lartly with my points...

Hi
<
, by the way....

anyway...the point is they KNEW what was happening....but cos it wasn't 'their problem' they pretended not to know...

read: lied.

It is as simple as that....they were originally withholding the truth, which was bad enough....but then once ak, myself and others pointed out the wafer-thin and, frankly, transparent dealings that were going on......that is when out and out lying began.

I am not answerable to my contempt at that kind of rubbish.

Only my behaviour in terms of swearing and threats (I WAS very angry and Mario trying to brush me off and tell me and ak we "were wrong" etc...it was bolliocks and insulting to our intelligence) I deserved to be sanctioned.

I have served my time.

thank you.

Peace and love to all but the liars of the world.....honesty is its own reward. [/b]
Did it ever occur to you that sometimes, sometimes, there isn't a conspiracy behind a relatively simple piece of information?
On the Mario front, he provided a service, he didn't have to be here, and because of you (there may have been a few other reasons, but no doubt you were the problem) and your wild accusations of him purposely holding back the release and being a downright meanie, we ALL lost the privilege.

On the Trev front, kudos for providing me with the biggest laugh of the yearL
Originally posted by MC Lovely
...i will single-handedly halve your sales... Stupid move Trev
Cheers for that.
And also, as for stating that Trev held back the release of his game until near Rugby 06's release. Why? Why in the name of f*** would he do that? Some sick twisted little mind game? Of course, that's what game developers do. They have full control over the release date of their games and have their publishers on a leash, playing awesome tricks on them and the consumers like delaying a game until competition arrives.... Or, and here's a conspiracy theory for you, you are the one who is delaying the release. Maybe this could be your attempt to "single-handedly halve his sales"...

Stupid move Los Lover.

Oh, and my immediate arguing with you is because it is as fun as sex.

Speaking of which, I must stop baiting you now as I have an appointment involving sexual relations with your mother...

Originally posted by Los Lover+Dec 6 2005, 02:48 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Los Lover @ Dec 6 2005, 02:48 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-wigan_rlfc
@Dec 6 2005, 12:26 AM
Looks like I'll be getting this for christmas.
<

christmas eh? who would have thought....

and rugby challenge in february next year...delayed again.......

who would have thought..

There was a guy who claimed that.....and was rubbished and booted for abuse of Mario and Trev...what I was saying? that Mario was lying and the game would come out in december.....mmmmmmmm

Same guy thought the ABs would win the TN, the Lions series 3-0 and then nail the grand slam with ease and sweep all awards and be known as one of the greatest teams of all time.....

Poor guy....seems that never eventuated either.

You mods should be embarrassed and ashamed...and that is my opinion (one I think has merit).

[/b]
You're a fool los and you were carrying on like a 5 year old twit... you should be embarressed and ashamed for failing to grasp that producers and not developers control the release dates... they couldn't be definitive because of legal implications of breaking their contracts with the producers (HES in the case of RL2).

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
Mods - you were WRONG.[/b]

No, YOU were WRONG and also out of line! Keep whinging on with your arrogant crap and you'll get banned again... we've got enough kids on this forum as it is.

Jezuz los, making all the points he can in every post... their like bloody essays!

Originally posted by .:kaftka:.+Dec 6 2005, 06:52 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (.:kaftka:. @ Dec 6 2005, 06:52 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-sanzar
@Dec 6 2005, 07:50 PM
... we've got enough kids on this forum as it is.
And what the hell is that supposed to mean? [/b]
I wasn't referring to you kaftka
<
. But Wally and loratadine do enough kiddie damage between the 2 of them on this forum, we don't need kiddie moron supremo los carrying on again...

i enjoyed the experience much more when he wasn't here.

i actually thought he wasnt going to come back

silly me

Originally posted by sambad5+Nov 28 2005, 07:45 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-.:kaftka:.
@Nov 28 2005, 08:19 PM
Who else thinks this is the best screenshot we've seen so far?
213-3-lg.jpg

Oh, and nicework frontline on beating everyone to it...
is anyone else sick of watching a injured player grabbing there knee and rolling around in agony? it seems like in every game you can get injured in it happens [/b]
even when u get high tackled around the neck when he gets hurt from it he grabs his ankle.thats strange

Originally posted by cowboysfan000+Mar 8 2006, 11:39 PM-->
Originally posted by sambad5@Nov 28 2005, 07:45 PM
213-3-lg.jpg

is anyone else sick of watching a injured player grabbing there knee and rolling around in agony? it seems like in every game you can get injured in it happens
even when u get high tackled around the neck when he gets hurt from it he grabs his ankle.thats strange [/b]
coz when you get tackled high ur legs go numb and therefore must grab and wriggle it to let everyone know u have back problems....

geez evryone knows that :huh:

another hiccup (spelling?) in the system. Stupid Sidhe....

Oh well, no more of an idiot than that guy we were talking about in the EA Sports forum - at least I think it was EA's.

which guy was that? the reviewer? if so i wrote in and complained about that lol

i was bored

just started playing RL2 again after giving it a break, i actually really like it. The tackles feel right, i'm starting to get on top of the kicking game and the atmosphere is great. Especially if your playing at home and make big line break and you can hear the crowd going wild as you near the tryline.
couple of problems though;
1- how come you cant sign aussie players to your superleague franchise and vice versa.
2- theres no golden point in the superleague but there is in the game

Originally posted by Black|Raven+Mar 9 2006, 12:36 AM-->
Originally posted by cowboysfan000@Mar 8 2006, 11:39 PM
Originally posted by sambad5@Nov 28 2005, 07:45 PM
213-3-lg.jpg

is anyone else sick of watching a injured player grabbing there knee and rolling around in agony? it seems like in every game you can get injured in it happens

even when u get high tackled around the neck when he gets hurt from it he grabs his ankle.thats strange
coz when you get tackled high ur legs go numb and therefore must grab and wriggle it to let everyone know u have back problems....

geez evryone knows that :huh: [/b]
well i didnt thats why i asked :huh:

Latest posts