• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby League Live 3 UK Release

Dave

Verified Account
We will be releasing Rugby League Live 3 in the UK mid September, on PS4, Xbox One, PS3 and Xbox360.
Just as soon as we can we will confirm the actual day.
The Main Features of Rugby League Live 3 are:-
Season - 2015 rosters and team uniforms.
Rules - Latest rule updates including Auckland 9’s.
Teams - Over 100 teams from Rugby League competitions around the world including the NRL, Super League, Holden Cup, and many more.
Career Mode - Infinite career mode, play as a rookie,
coach or jump in and play as a recognised star player.
Instant Replay System - New feature which
includes super slow-motion and user defined
camera placement - gets you right into the action!
Tackling â€" Dynamic tackling system that now includes
the ability for drag and drive tackles.
Online - Enhanced online play, features up to
16 player online tournament.
Lighting - Totally dynamic time of day lighting with full sun movement and weather system.
Experience System - Earn experience both on and
offline to rise to the top of the leaderboards.
FanHub Player Sharing - Create your own players and teams and share them online across all supported platforms.

Kind Regards
Dave
Customer Support
Alternative Software Ltd.

RLL3_Sales_Low.jpg

Great to hear that the guys up North are going to get the game as soon as possible after the 10th September - well done!

Rugby League Live 3 released September 17th in the UK

Rugby League Live 3 will be released in the UK on September the 17th for PS4, Xbox One, PS3 and Xbox360
Retailers are already taking orders, for retailers details, information, videos and screen shots please visit :- http://www.alternativesoft.co.uk/rll3/rll3.html

Kind Regards
Dave
Customer Support

I like it looks a bit static but it is a first attempt and i think they did a good job at it hope for some more videos soon!!

Picked it up about 90mins ago and this game is SO good.
Seriously, if you're even half considering getting it just go for it.
Looks great, plays incredibly well - controls can be a bit much at first but you soon get used to them.
I've always been sceptical over how Be A Pro would fair in a rugby game but it's fantastic, shows you your suggested running lines on attack etc. I was surprised at how "low" the leagues went as well - made my guy to start out at Coventry Bears RLFC, I was half expecting to have to start in the Super League(/NRL) from the get go, but you get the option of going much further down.

Really can't recommend it enough!

I've put together a few clips, showcasing a few plays, tries, try savers and big hits! Slow mo was recorded in-game with the new instant replay system.
The game is very well done, as expected from Big Ant nowadays. IMO it's the best rugby league game, ever. Excited for the future of Rugby League Live https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfNjLjFKM60

Rugby League Live 3 charts at number 9 in the UK

Many thanks to all you Rugby gamers out there in helping Rugby League Live 3 chart at number 9 in the UK.RLL3 Charts at no 9.JPG

Who is selling 360 version of game in UK? My usual go to stores don't have it.

Who is selling 360 version of game in UK? My usual go to stores don't have it.

Hi, Depending upon where you are situated, you should find that Grainger Games and Game are stockists, if they are temporarily sold out, they will be restocking, and of course they will also specially order the game in for you. online you will find Amazon, Gameseek, Game, Shop to, Xbite, etc all have stock.
In addition any good independent store can always get the game too.
For a list of the main retailers for Rugby League Live 3, including links to their sites please visit :-
http://www.alternativesoft.co.uk/rll3/rll3.html

I hope this is helpful.

Kind Regards
Dave
Customer Support

Is the game out in SA ? Can't find it on steam only the demo

Oh , i thought all versions was released mid sept must have miss that one

Just bought the steam version yesterday and it's seriously top notch! I'm not a huge league fan but this game has blown every other rugby game (of either code) out of the water. Would love for it to become an annual/semi-annual series.

Just one thing for you wonderful guys at @BigAntStudios - could you please patch a fix for the kit clashes in the Super League? They are really quite profound and in career mode you don't get a choice to pick your shirt.

And congratulations - this is a top rate rugby league game.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts