• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby League Live 3 UK Release

Just one thing for you wonderful guys at @BigAntStudios - could you please patch a fix for the kit clashes in the Super League? They are really quite profound and in career mode you don't get a choice to pick your shirt.

And congratulations - this is a top rate rugby league game.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Saints, All.

We're certainly on that one and fixing things at a rapid pace, there were a few SL issues including the kit clash, points not carrying over in the comp, Challenge Cup not included (we have now added it), etc. these are all fixed, amongst other things, including multiple players in career (as asked by fans), these changes are all visible on the Steam version and will come to the Consoles via a patch.

Last edited:
truth, there's a lot of room for improvement, but in saying that, it still is the best Union/League game to date.

I love the game !!! Why don't you guys make us a proper union game ?

I think if you go to the Steam page you'll get a broader range of views from people that have played the game longer. There are some good reviewers out there however they generally get very little time with the games they review.

There's like 3 reviews across those pages... and the only genuinely bad one is from a guy who seems to be barely able to put a paragraph coherently together and spends most of his time complaining it costs the same as Madden.

It all depends on what you're expecting. If you think you're going to get Madden, then you're going to be let down. However, if you judge on the most recent football games across more niche codes like Australian Football, Union (less niche, but still), or the seemingly now non-existent Gaelic Football games, then you'll be mightily impressed.

It all depends on what you're expecting. If you think you're going to get Madden, then you're going to be let down. However, if you judge on the most recent football games across more niche codes like Australian Football, Union (less niche, but still), or the seemingly now non-existent Gaelic Football games, then you'll be mightily impressed.
There are games for Aussie Rules and Gaelic Football?

There are games for Aussie Rules and Gaelic Football?

Yep. They generally suck pretty bad though. Market is just too small and making sports games well is bloody expensive

This is the best rugby game to date, it actually feels like Rugby when you play and requires considerable skill at the higher difficulty levels in order to defeat the ai.

I'm on my third season of career mode with Oxford RLFC and I still get beat by the AI, especially when they are a team from a higher division. Playing on Pro (medium)

Last edited:
For anyone on the Steam version there is version available that has many fixes, additions, AI tuning amongst other things that have been requested by the public.

At the moment it sits on a Beta branch and when we're happy you're all happy with it we'll make it go live for everyone. This will be the pre-cursor to a set of Console patches.

https://forum.bigant.com/thread-4282.html

PS: Hope I'm not breaking any rules linking to a post on our forum - If I am, happy to cut & paste the text here instead.

Yep. They generally suck pretty bad though. Market is just too small and making sports games well is bloody expensive
I wouldn't have thought that.

Maybe I'll give RLL3 a try if the Xbox 360 version is cheaper.

Just to remind you Rugby League Live 3 is out now:-

Kind Regards
Dave
Customer Support
Alternative Software Ltd.

game takes a little getting used to, but its awesome once you get the hang of it. i actually prefer the 'be a pro' mode to playing as a full team

Win Rugby League Live 3 and Rugby League Team Manager 2015

We have a competition to win a copy of Rugby League Live 3 and a copy of Rugby League Team Manager 2015, all you have to do is email your answer ( A, B or C) to the question below to [email protected]

Competition closes November the 22nd at midnight.
Good luck

Who appears on the front cover of Rugby League Live 3 in the UK is it:-

A Darrell Griffin
B Phil Clarke
C Daryl Clark

NB Please email your answer A B or C, to:
[email protected]

Kind Regards
Dave
Customer Support
Alternative Software Ltd.
www.alternativesoftware.com
Listen Up Facebook_Flat.jpg

What about Rugby League Live 2 for Android? Worth the 6 bucks? At least has the real names?

To ensure you have a great Rugby League Christmas. Please do not forget to your copy of Rugby League Live 3 now.
Play now:-
http://goo.gl/KFBNlC
http://goo.gl/81BLQ1

Kind Regards
Dave
Customer Support
Alternative Software Ltd

12345633_1025989494111619_9070341763844513784_n.jpg

Latest posts