• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby League Live 4 announced

Rugby League Live 4 will be released on July 28th
Here's one of the recent gameplay videos, showing the controls and menus :-

I think the game was released in NZ yesterday?

Anyone played yet? Don't really have time to invest anything significant in the game right now, still got Zelda to play through.

From what I've seen this is by far the best rugby video game of any code ever released. I will definitely be playing this. Very jealous as a union fan.

I might have to create some union teams as I don't really know league players all that well, first team I'm going to create is a Wales Union team to get them competitive:

Fullback : Liam Williams
Wing : George North
Wing : Alex Cuthbert
Left Centre : Scott Williams
Right Centre : Jonathan Davies
Stand Off : Dan Biggar
Scrumhalf : Sam Davies
Prop : Alun Wyn
Hooker : Rhys Webb
Prop : Ross Moriarty
Second Row : Toby Faletau
Second Row : Jamie Roberts
Lock : Justin Tipuric

I don't watch much rugby league, but I've had this since release day on PS4, it is a quality game. The gameplay is fantastic and I'm addicted. There's a steep learning curve, I'm only playing on Amateur but it's a decent challenge and the gameplay has got so much depth. It really looks like rugby league. the tackle animations are excellent, and there's so much attention to detail. There's a few ****les but nothing to spoil the game. I'm loving it.

Many thanks to all the Rugby League fans for getting Rugby League Live 4 into the UK Charts.

Attachments

• RLL4 number 4 in GAME.jpg
    RLL4 number 4 in GAME.jpg
    202.5 KB · Views: 14
I have found one thing that annoys me about RLL4. And that is the ref end the game at 80 mins and don´t let a play finish. Especially when you are about score a try and win the game. Patch it!!!!!

Latest posts