• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby Music Modification

I dont know what im doing wrong because i only get 1 track to play in game heres my save file

<traxx count="1">

<trak filename="ID" artist="AC/DC" ***le="Thunderstruck" album="Rayzor`s Edge" country="RSA" countryID="1" canBeFirstToPlay="1"></trak>

</traxx count="2">
<trak filename="05" artist="Greenday" ***le="Basketcase" album="Nookie" country="RSA" countryID="1" canBeFirstToPlay="2"></trak>

</traxx count="3">
<trak filename="Vangelis_Quest Of Paradise" artist="Vangelis" ***le="Quest of Paridise" album="Gift" country="RSA" countryID="1" canBeFirstToPlay="3"></trak>

<traxx count="3">

<trak filename="ID" artist="AC/DC" ***le="Thunderstruck" album="Rayzor`s Edge" country="RSA" countryID="1" canBeFirstToPlay="1"></trak>
<trak filename="05" artist="Greenday" ***le="Basketcase" album="Nookie" country="RSA" countryID="1" canBeFirstToPlay="2"></trak>
<trak filename="Vangelis_Quest Of Paradise" artist="Vangelis" ***le="Quest of Paridise" album="Gift" country="RSA" countryID="1" canBeFirstToPlay="3"></trak>

You see what I did?

Traxx count indicates the number of songs you have, three in this case. You must edit the number of tracks in the first line and then put all the songs in one list.

Latest posts