• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby patch trf 10 faqs

flyboy146

Academy Player
To all those who are new to the TRF rugby 10 patch and haven't got a clue what they are doing (Like I did) please will you stop asking the same questions over and over again about how to install the patch. It is a waste of virtual ink on that thread as the answers are all there.

If you have Windows 7, you need a rar extractor like 7 zip (google it). Extract the files to the location given at the beginning of the thread. If you have issues like I did with administrator permission extract the folder to your desktop then copy/paste to the location given.

As a I know (I have tried) it is not possible to install on a downloaded version of the game. To be honest the game is so old that its cheap as chips to buy on amazon or something. If you do manage to install it, I have read that commentary and music don't work.

People asking for a step by step guide as to how to install shouldn't need to as the answers are tucked away in the TRF thread.

Last edited:
Good thread flyboy, wondered why my version of the patch wasnt working properly, downloaded the game ha ha, oh well will fork out $20 to go buy a proper version this week!:D

Last edited:
Thank you soooo much i kept getting the administrator thing and i was really annoyed omg i feel so happy now :D

The only problem is that the rwc2011 is not as cool as the rwc2007. you do not get to play Australia or New Zealand.

Latest posts