• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby quiz question

Which player got the first ever white card in professional rugby?

It was definitely a South African, I think a back.
I want to say Wynand Olivier, but I don't think he could do something worthy of a white card. Either a Bull or Cheetah.

It was a South African. If any of the NZ members gets it right, it will be even more impressive by the way ;)

Yes, Andries Strauss. Or, as Tony Johnson said "Adriaan Strauss" but those Kiwi's seem to make these mistakes more than once.

Last week on Re-Union, they were talking about the new signings and departures of the SA teams. According to them Francs van der Merwe left the Sharks and the Stormers signed Conrad Jantjes from the Lions haha

Yes, Andries Strauss. Or, as Tony Johnson said "Adriaan Strauss" but those Kiwi's seem to make these mistakes more than once.

Last week on Re-Union, they were talking about the new signings and departures of the SA teams. According to them Francs van der Merwe left the Sharks and the Stormers signed Conrad Jantjes from the Lions haha

Okay, sticking to yellow cards...

Which Player recieved the most yellow cards in Super Rugby?

Ma'a Nonu? He had 2 in 2011 already. Can remember him having a couple more in years prior to that.

Ma'a Nonu? He had 2 in 2011 already. Can remember him having a couple more in years prior to that.

Yes!!

Nonu has 10 yellow cards and 1 red card in Super Rugby.

2006 - 1 Yellow
2007 - 2 Yellow
2008 - 2 Yellow
2009 - 1 Yellow
2010 - 2 Yellow
2011 - 2 Yellow and 1 Red
2012 - 1 Yellow

Wow! Okay... Who, on the Kings squad, has the most Super Rugby tries to his name?

Wow! Okay... Who, on the Kings squad, has the most Super Rugby tries to his name?

this would be an easy on to deduce, but first we have to check who has played super rugby before...

Steven Sykes, Jaco Engels, Waylon Murray and Puke Twatson...

But Waylon hasn't been such a prolific try scorer...

So I'd Guess it will be Luke followed closely by Sykes...

Latest posts