• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby Shopping

G

Gavin

I'm in need of a few more rugby shirts, does anyone know of any good websites or shops where I could buy official rugby shirts - especially Italy and Super 14 shirts

www.lovell-rugby.co.uk is a goodun, i've bought quite a few bits and bobs off of there
They don't have every Super 14 shirt but they've got a few, and the prices are decent on most stuff

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Gavin @ Feb 7 2010, 04:44 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I'm in need of a few more rugby shirts, does anyone know of any good websites or shops where I could buy official rugby shirts - especially Italy and Super 14 shirts[/b]

I enjoy Amazon and Ebay but these websites provide some fake things sometimes

Anyway you can find national team shirts on respective rugby-union sites as well

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Olyy @ Feb 6 2010, 11:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
www.lovell-rugby.co.uk is a goodun, i've bought quite a few bits and bobs off of there
They don't have every Super 14 shirt but they've got a few, and the prices are decent on most stuff[/b]

Lovell is good for the more obscure shirts, got a Barbados shirt of there recentley.

Latest posts