• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby Union: A History of Cheating

LOL nice read Woldog, its different!

And yes Ritchie is a cheat.

well nobody in the whole wide world doubts that. It's just a matter of who says it out loud, and who reacts violently to it.

LOL good read. there's bound to be someone who doesn't understand the context of this and say "BULL ****, Who is this David Attenborough fellah and wait till I get my hands on him!!"

Even kiwis dressed as saffas for a bet think he's a cheat :) (i love this vid!)

... That just makes me sad :( .... the Cathedral was still standing/pre-quake Christchurch :(

I managed to Obtain the Australian and South African license, New Zealand weren't overly impressed with me divulging their secret shame.

Secret shame? ... you didn't find out that it was New Zealand that hired Suzy to do the catering in 1995 did you ... or that New Zealand paided Wayne Barn ... in ur 07? ... I mean, oh ... never mind

... better move on to another thread ... as it's the "year of the BOD", is there a 2005 tackle thread around here somewhere? :D

Last edited by a moderator:
... That just makes me sad :( .... the Cathedral was still standing/pre-quake Christchurch :(

Tell me about it mate, I haven't been to CHCH post quakes but if you asked me where my favourite city in NZ was, I would have told you it was CHCH. it reminded me a lot of Melbourne.

Psst guys, they've nearly found out - time to send Ritchie back to the future before he's discovered as a T3000.

How stupid are the All Blacks... they're supposed to take the sleeping pills before the game, not afterwards! :)

Attachments

• P1000516 (2).JPG
    P1000516 (2).JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 7
  • P1000543 (2).JPG
    P1000543 (2).JPG
    1 MB · Views: 5
Last edited:
............aagh Melbourne..........seems like yesterday

we have some great summers :) it was cold yesterday morning and yet I was sitting on the beach last night with fish and chips... hit a top of 34 degrees :) unfortunately winter is just around the corner though