• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby Union is the original

Agreed, McAlister was awesome on defence last night, he always seemed to be invovled and could lay down the beats as good as anyone

How about this backline to take on the French in the 2007 World Cup Final (To be held at Stade De France I presume)

9. Kellehar
10. Carter
11. Sivivatu
12. McAlister
13. Smith
14. Rocokoko
15. Milsy

McAlister showed he had potential last night, but he was by no means world class. I'd say that Umaga will be at the 2007 World Cup and if this backline proves succesfull against Australia and SA it could be the one we use in the WC. But, its really to far away to predict.

I dont see Umaga lasting the distance, all it will take will be one injury, then bam, McCaw solidfies himself as captain and Smith writes his name on the 13 Jersey

Originally posted by ..::ERIC::..@Jul 10 2005, 07:12 PM
McAlister showed he had potential last night, but he was by no means world class. I'd say that Umaga will be at the 2007 World Cup and if this backline proves succesfull against Australia and SA it could be the one we use in the WC. But, its really to far away to predict.
Henry should have Rockoco on the wing as a pose to Howlett, because he is potentially more dangerous-however, Lomu could make a surprise comeback for the 2007 World Cup
<

Originally posted by Ripper@Jul 10 2005, 07:35 PM
I dont see Umaga lasting the distance, all it will take will be one injury, then bam, McCaw solidfies himself as captain and Smith writes his name on the 13 Jersey
With mcalistar and conrad smith, you can say goodbye to mauger.

My backline for the next worldcup.

9. Kellehar
10. Carter
11. Rokocoko
12. Umaga
13. Smith
14. Sivivatu
15. Muliaina

Mcalistar to back up Carter and Umaga.

Then when Umaga retires after the World Cup.

Mcalistar and Nonu will fight for the number 12 jumper.

I picked Smith because he and Umaga are the best Centre combination in Attack & Defence since Little & Bunce.

Latest posts