• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby Union Manager

The game never asked me to create profile, but still it's great experience. I'm still getting used to it. More important - the player names are real.

Why is it impossible to sign World Class players or even half decent players

I have the RUM2010 folder with the 8 cabinet files and a windows installer package. i installed it and nothing has happened. Can anyone help?(I am completely useless with computers so please try and keep it as simple as possible)

Just seen this now.
Downloading it, can't wait for a bit of Rugby manager!

Anyone know how to defend in this?

cmac, in order to reinforce your defence in this game you'll need to,

-Sign some quality backs, you can check the player's defensive attributes by double clicking on a players name. You can also loan players of a higher calibre than the rest of your team.
-Utilize the team calls, Mad Dog (Big Hits and Group Tackles), Playmaker Shutdown (Move Up Fast on Pivotal Positions) and Defensive Rally (No Missed Tackles).
-Invest in your Defence and Backs Coach.
-You can use the "C" icon in the bottom left corner of the screen to force a turnover.

This is probably the best method for creating a watertight defence, unfortunately there's no way of taking control of a player and ordering him to make tackles.

Hope it helps. :D

Ok, got around to giving this a go for the first time tonight and I don't know if it's just coz i'm playing this on my little netbook, but i can't see the bottom half of the screen on this game.
I miss out on so much information and regardless of how i view the game (whether full screened or in a window) i still can't see the whole screen.
I'm not sure what i'm missing out on, on the bottom half of the screen, but i can't start any games or do anything on this really.
Can anyone help me out?

Yeah, it's not very netbook compatible. I have too hook it up to an old monitor if I want to play it, hence me rarely doing so these days. Football manager on the other hand is fine.

Ok, got around to giving this a go for the first time tonight and I don't know if it's just coz i'm playing this on my little netbook, but i can't see the bottom half of the screen on this game.
I miss out on so much information and regardless of how i view the game (whether full screened or in a window) i still can't see the whole screen.
I'm not sure what i'm missing out on, on the bottom half of the screen, but i can't start any games or do anything on this really.
Can anyone help me out?

Have you sent a message off to the creator, he may be able to help you.

I can't see any places on the website where i have the option to contact the guy.
That's annoying.

I can't see any places on the website where i have the option to contact the guy.
That's annoying.

Wow, just been on the site he's recently just taken off the comments part.

Balls!
Are you telling me I've been superficially addicted to FM2011 for 6 months when there's been a rugby managing game this whole time?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!?!? <_<

Anyway had a look at some screen shots and its looks very much like FM. I've been playing soccer managing games since Championship Manager 01/02 so this is right up my alley. Can't wait!

On a side note, I'm not surprised some people don't dig this type of game. Only 2 of my mates play FM, and the rest think we crazy. It's not for everyone.

Another side note, the guy who made this game must of been on LSD. The colours are friggin trippy.

I have an online rugby union manager game. I'll advertise it on the forum a few weeks later. Now I work at the version 1.0.0 (now I have beta).

Just downloaded this, very good game, will keep Me busy for a while, seeing as Pro rugby manager 2 don't work on Me laptop!

Latest posts