• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby Union Manager

Does anyone have any information on when RUM2011 will be released, since i saw that the same author develops a rugby league series and the 2011 version is already out.

The 2010 is highly adictive my only rant would be that the calibre normally is way more important than the player stats.. currently playing as leicester tigers on year 2015 goog game!

Love the game,I'm on 2020 now haha,rum2011 is out guys:)

where is it i cant find it on the official website, when i go to RUM2011 it's empty, can you post the download link :p

The website seems to have disappeared. I can't download it:(

Just found this game yesterday but have very limited experience with manager style games and can't find a guide anywhere.
Can someone tell me how to sell/ loan out players/ coaches?
Also how do you build a centre for excellence? Do you need an academy first?

Actually instead of answering my questions does anyone have a copy of the players guide? Website is down and I can't seem to find one anywhere. Would be easier than asking multiple questions on here and waiting for answers. Cheers.

Well, the RUM website is back up and 2012 is "Set for release in Summer 2012". Got some new teams included too by the looks of things including Hertford RFC which means the RFU structure has been exteneded down to include the National 3 Leagues which leaves me with a stark choice; do I dominate with Bournemouth or Chippenham...

Last edited:
Only started playing its a bit hard to grasp but I think I have a hand of it
How do you see your dream job offers?

Just seen the new screen shots, doesn't look that different and it all looks good

Bar Quade Cooper being an All Black

I know it's been a while but could someone put a download link up for RUM 2012?
Cheers Guys.

I once had it before I reset my PC, I think they have taken it down due to the new upcoming game which is actually being sold. To be honest the game was always worth being sold as it was so good! Looking forward to it and hope it gets released every year and turns into something as good as the football counterpart.

I still have the exe installer for RUM2012 but as the guy before me said, wait for the actual retail game coming out soon as I'm fairly certain they are the same crowd.

Latest posts