• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby Union Team Manager 17 Mods

Hi John.

I'm new to this game and forum. I would love to play with your database. Is it possible to send it to me please?

Hi John.

I'm new to this game and forum. I would love to play with your database. Is it possible to send it to me please?

Hi

First of all welcome to the forum and the RUTM17 community , feel free to ask away with anything ... i will send you the database as soon as i get home from work

Team names for super rugby and player names for super rugby also removed players who have moved from super rugby from the game so they are not duplicated. Also edited the players positions fro aviva premiership so they are correct. I will be doing more to the editor but thought i'd post it now as i have seen people asking. http://www.mediafire.com/file/b4vuze4s5a28xc1/RUTM17_Editor1.dat

Is there a Super Championship Database yet?

The Steam discussion page and this forum are incredibly quiet given that this is a new game. I guess games like Cricket Captain will have a bigger fanbase, given that many tier 1 Rugby playing nations play cricket, PLUS the likes of India, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, which have massive populations. In the weeks after a release, their forum is a hive of activity, with 30-40 posts a day at least. Obviously it then tails off after a few months.

Rugby games will remain very niche I suspect, unless the sport massively takes off in Japan.

I have bought the game, but I am holding out playing it as want to use the two hours carefully. It seems from the Discussion page on Steam that there are various issues that are being patched.

Team names for super rugby and player names for super rugby also removed players who have moved from super rugby from the game so they are not duplicated. Also edited the players positions fro aviva premiership so they are correct. I will be doing more to the editor but thought i'd post it now as i have seen people asking. http://www.mediafire.com/file/b4vuze4s5a28xc1/RUTM17_Editor1.dat

You posted at similar times, so probably missed this! Is this the one you started John?

I am not sure if that is the database i was working on or it was started from new

Perhaps it has done the rounds, or perhaps it is another Derek special - Derek did loads of modding in the previous game if I remember correctly.

At any rate, cheers Derek and anyone else involved!

What directory does one have to put the file in? I am only working this evening, so might sneak in an hour or two of quality rugby management!

Perhaps it has done the rounds, or perhaps it is another Derek special - Derek did loads of modding in the previous game if I remember correctly.

At any rate, cheers Derek and anyone else involved!

What directory does one have to put the file in? I am only working this evening, so might sneak in an hour or two of quality rugby management!

There is a folder created RUTM17 Saves in your c drive in the same place where you will find program files you can just overwrite the editor file there ( if default install )

Hi Bakkies hows you long time since i last spoke to you.

Not trying to sound special but its my own work no one elses. Will also be posting mods with logos later Super rugby, English Championship and International logos done so far so will post them later will also be doing some kits to.

Great job !!

I did not have a lot of time on my hands the last couple of weeks so never really has time to do some more editing.

Not trying to sound special but its my own work no one elses. Will also be posting mods with logos later Super rugby, English Championship and International logos done so far so will post them later will also be doing some kits to.

I am very well thanks Derek. Living between countries once again! Moving back to SA from the UK very shortly. Hope all is good with you? Keep up your awesome work - the logos sound great.

London Town. My mum is half British, so I've got loads of family in the souf-east. Guessing you are west country from the club you support?

Awesome stuff derekfb!

If we were to start a new game with those squads is it possible to add the logos/kits in later when they get released?

Awesome stuff derekfb!

If we were to start a new game with those squads is it possible to add the logos/kits in later when they get released?

Yes logos can be replaced anytime during the game , it only changes the images

Working on kits at the moment. Instead of having the original kits on the game i have changed them to this Kit_Icon_Home.png Kit_Icon_Away.png

Brand new to the Forums, and the game(s) Union and League. Big fan of Leicester, although my local club is Derby. But yes, hello to all, and looking forward to getting to know folk and cant wait for some good mods to come out on 2017. Ive looked at a lot of work that folk have put in here and its all good. I can see a lot of time and effort has gone in to these so a big thanks to you people for that.

Latest posts