• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby Union Team Manager 17 Mods

Brilliant as usual Derek, thank you for these. However, which badge is the black one depicting a bird? I cant seem to match that with a team in the list. Also the Russian badge is missing. Not sure if you are aware of that.

Edit: Nvm on the badge Ive realised that is Uruguay. But there isnt a download for the Russia badge just so you know.

Ah fair does Derek, in fairness to you I was kind of using the 2015 data file for clubs/countries and numbers so my bad there. Thank you for the Ireland Div 1 though its most appreciated.

The Machine still it produces.

More More More!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks

I'm on my 3rd season and stupidly didn't extend the contracts of enough Colts front rowers. I've only got 5, and it's the day of a match. I can't advance as I can't put a team together. How do I fix this?

You will have to do a recruitment drive to try find some more - or scout uncontracted youth players for immediate signing.

You will have to do a recruitment drive to try find some more - or scout uncontracted youth players for immediate signing.

It's the day of a match so I can't recruitment drive. I saw somewhere that I can select a Colts league and then there will be an option for player transfers, but I can't find this.

It's the day of a match so I can't recruitment drive. I saw somewhere that I can select a Colts league and then there will be an option for player transfers, but I can't find this.

That or just sign up ur colts and academy players into your main squad for the match, and then after that do like the other guy has said and do a recruitment drive.

That or just sign up ur colts and academy players into your main squad for the match, and then after that do like the other guy has said and do a recruitment drive.

Where do I select the Colts league and player transfers though.

Where do I select the Colts league and player transfers though.

On your home page you will see 3 icons to click on the left going down. Basically what looks like a couple of folk stood together. They are your main squad, academy, and colts respectively. Now click on your academy and/or colts and simply select any front rower and upgrade him into your main squad. What you are doing in essesnce is granting an academy or colt player a full main contract for your club. However, it is the only way to get enough front rowers into your team so as you can progress to the match and beyond.

After that I would suggest scouting for non contracted front rowers at this time so as they will sign for you straight away. From there build your team up and onwards you go.

Hello !!!

Hello everyone, I'm new and Moreno a rookie in this type of game, I hope to do a good knowledge and get good advice.

Hey everyone, Derek... many many thanks for all your efforts. The game is so much better with accurate names and whosits.

I have one question, maybe its me just being a newbie...

how do I update the logos on my computer? I've seen all of the updates that have been posted, but not totally sure how to update them.

one last thing... if I wanted to create additional photos for players, is there a way to do this? If I could get a 150x150 pixel PNG image, for someone such as Savea, how would I add it to his profile?

Last edited:
Hey everyone, Derek... many many thanks for all your efforts. The game is so much better with accurate names and whosits.

I have one question, maybe its me just being a newbie...

how do I update the logos on my computer? I've seen all of the updates that have been posted, but not totally sure how to update them.

one last thing... if I wanted to create additional photos for players, is there a way to do this? If I could get a 150x150 pixel PNG image, for someone such as Savea, how would I add it to his profile?

To update the club logos simply download Derek's files, open the file up and remove the number from the front of the file so e,g 12Badge.png and 12Badge_small.png you would rename to just Badge.png and Badge_small.png

From there navigate to the folder where the logos are stored i.e D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Rugby Union Team Manager 2017\External\RUTM2017_Clubs then locate which club it is e.g Club 12 and simply copy the renamed file you have just edited and paste into the Club 12 file and ensure you allow it to make the changes. Remember to make a backup copy of your original files first incase it all goes ***s up.

As for photos of players Im not quite sure how you would add those in. I agree though the players with the awful default image look unrealistic. Perhaps ask Dave or Derek on how to do this.

No offence Dave but those images do look errr kinda awful at best. Hopefully you may be able to tell us how to edit those with real images of the players.

Edit: Incidently your game files may be stored on a different drive e.g C or H etc so swap in your drive letter with the one I use which in my case is D

Last edited:
Cheers for that. Urgh, its pains me to say that to a Tiger!

Just got to go through the renaming process, still... what's work at Christmas for?!?

Latest posts