• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby Union Team Manager 17 Mods

JohnKA

Bench Player
Country Flag
South Africa
Club or Nation
Sharks
Hi guys , please place your mods such as logos and databases in here , I have started working on the Super Rugby database and will post here as soon as I am done .

Excellent John - what an epic task! I've often thought that in cases where there is a licensing issue, the developers should submit a players name DB file to a "friend", who can then post it. Otherwise it's hours of work, before even playing a save.

Excellent John - what an epic task! I've often thought that in cases where there is a licensing issue, the developers should submit a players name DB file to a "friend", who can then post it. Otherwise it's hours of work, before even playing a save.

That would be awesome , haha i am done with all SA sides but takes massive amout of time

Hey Dave,

Just finished changing all the badges to original badges, but it seems as though some teams are missing in the clubs folder. Teams not in there are Ebbw Vale from Wales, East Coast from Australia, Eastern Province and Welkom from South Africa. In the folder there are 324 badges. Is that correct? Maybe you can assist as well John and Bakkies.

Hey Dave,

Just finished changing all the badges to original badges, but it seems as though some teams are missing in the clubs folder. Teams not in there are Ebbw Vale from Wales, East Coast from Australia, Eastern Province and Welkom from South Africa. In the folder there are 324 badges. Is that correct? Maybe you can assist as well John and Bakkies.

I have so far only done all the national teams , baabaas and B&IL logos , i mostly work on the database with the super rugby teams but will have a look for those teams when i get home

Hey Dave,

Hi Zigi,

The teams are in you will find them as follows:-

Ebbw Vale - Wales Div 2 East - Folder 122
East Coast - Australia Div 1 - Folder 117
Eastern Province - South Africa Div 1 - Folder 118
Welkom - South Africa Div 1 - Folder 148

There are 324 club folders each with 2 badges, one normal and one small.

I hope this helps and that you are enjoying the game.

Kind Regards
Dave
Customer Support
Alternative Software Ltd

Awesome stuff John. If you need a hand with anything let me know. Would love to play Super Rugby but the slightly off names frustrate me so I am keen to see this get done.

Awesome stuff John. If you need a hand with anything let me know. Would love to play Super Rugby but the slightly off names frustrate me so I am keen to see this get done.

I can share the database so long i think you might do a better job at the Aussies sides than me

Hi John! Could you please share the database that you have created so long? I am really eager to start playing Super Rugby.

Hi John! Could you please share the database that you have created so long? I am really eager to start playing Super Rugby.

Have send it to you via PM , dont want to share a half done database under the mod thread

Hi so my PC's out of action right now. How do I get a hand on your/ other's mods when I've got a working computer?

Does anybody have the logos for the clubs and competitions at all?
Do the logos from 2015 work?

Hi Dave,

Great Game. Going to bit of editing in the irish leagues. Put my local team in.

Would you be able to share the club list with us?

Thanks

Am I missing something? I see all the talk of mods and updates and badges but where are the links? :)

Up early as en route to the Berg for a long weekend of hiking. Want to be above 3000 metres by 9am!

I think I will try this game when I get back on Sunday night, although has anyone done the names for the 18 Super teams? How long can I try the game for?

Has anyone had a go at re-jigging the attributes?

I hope it is as good a game as it looks. My mates at my local rugby club are also interested in the game. I said I would give some feedback, as they aren't really gamers.

Hi Dave,

Great Game. Going to bit of editing in the irish leagues. Put my local team in.

Would you be able to share the club list with us?

Thanks

Hi,
Here's the Irish club list (the number is the folder number) :

Connacht 97
Leinster 174
Munster 199
Ulster 289

Ireland Division 1
Blackrock 56
Clontarf 95
Ballintemple 98
Cork 109
Garryowen 137
Dublin 168
Ballsbridge 215
Limerick 253
Templeogue 269
Rosbrien 319

Ireland Division 2
Ballymena 40
Ballynahinch 42
Belfast 49
Bruff 71
Athlone 73
Dungannon 113
Galway 136
Annacotty 288
Cork Academicals 291
Dublin Academicals 292

Kind Regards
Dave
Customer Support

Hi Dave is there any chance we could edit the names of licensed teams and players please and also can we add player pictures of the unlicensed players.

Latest posts