• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby World Cup 2007 video preview

• Thread starter funksoulbrother
  • Start date
F

funksoulbrother

<embed type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://flash.revver.com/player/1.0/player.swf" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" scale="noScale" salign="TL" bgcolor="#ffffff" flashvars="mediaId=160476&affiliateId=65454" wmode="transparent" height="392" width="480"></embed>

I saw that on youtube a while back, pretty well done.

Allthough 3.5 billion viewers ? ....
I think not.

if football gets about 1 or 2 billion there's no chance in heck Rugby gets more, I'd be surprised if Rugby got up to 1 billion viewers, which is sad becuase it's the best game inthe world. :(

HHAHA EVERY KIWI LOL AT SHANE CUTTING YOU UP HAHAHA SHANE DANCES THROUGH YOU LOL!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

GO ON SHANE O0O0O

Awesome video man.. It gives you a lil bit of everything drama, triumph, comedy and action.. There isnt anything like raising up that trophy and standing victorious.

3.5 billion is indeed possible..
[/b]

Yes when you count all the viewers over all the matches through the entire tournament.

But for a single match no.

the 2003 RWC had a collective viewer rating of 3.5 billion people for the entire tournament, the Final of the 2002 Fifa world cup had a viewer rating of 1.1 billion people for only ONE match !

The collective viewer rating for the 2002 FIFA world cup was 28.8 BILLION.

Yes it is indeed possible, but it's till nowhere near Football :(

yer i think its bad how every one likes to see a bunch of pansies falling on the fall every 5 seconds

they should watch a real sport like rugby!

but i dont think it will ever happen

Not one scottish try in that video! Just us conceeding! Well, let's be honest that's how it went. I remember sitting up at like 5 in the morning to watch Scotland scrape past Fiji with a last minute try. God bless Tom Smith! Other highlight would be Paterson's drop goal from the half way line v. Australia. Ah I want to go play some rugby now!

I think you got the song ***le right, but not the artist.
It's on the Matrix soundtrack:

Clubbed To Death - Rob D

O'Driscoll scores sn incredible try in that vid.
He is BOD and He is GOD!!!

Latest posts