• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby World Cup 2007

J

Jack Smith

The Rugby World Cup 2007 is coming up. All teams are gearing up for it. I am cheering for the US.

Cant wait. Im cheering the ABs. Whos cheering for England. Nevermind. Hmmm. Im hungry.

I know we can all say now what we think is going to happen and based on the Autumn form an Ireland New Zealand final is on the cards but there's so much rugby to be played in the interim, 6 Nations, Heineken Cup, Super 14, Summer Tours, Tri Nations, so many possible injuries, players to return, it's just way too early to be making any concrete calls on the world cup, bar the fact that NZ will win it hands down, but it's the pre final stuff which will still be interesting.

It might be a push but I think I'm gonna cheer for Ireland.

hi I am from Mexico, I play rugby but here is not a very common sport. Thera are around 500 players in all the country, and we dont have international rugby transmissions, just ocassional six nations games.
I entered this forum to know a little more.

a question, in what club does Ramiro Pez play? he kicks very good.

hi I am from Mexico, I play rugby but here is not a very common sport. Thera are around 500 players in all the country, and we dont have international rugby transmissions, just ocassional six nations games.

[/b]

Hola Charro, Ramiro Pez plays in France in a Basque club called Aviron Bayonnais.

[/b]

Hola Charro! As well as Pez, alot of the Italian and Argentinian players play in the French and English leagues with a smattering across the Magners League (mainly in Ireland, who can afford them).

Hey I think the abs and argintina are going to be in da finals thay have played really well this year

Latest posts