• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby World Cup 2011 Official Game

Goerge Michael Faith what a tune :D :D

And build me up butter cup - why not pick the busted + McFly version????? ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Uplifting Song or what?

Just found this, hilarious:

This one's for Tom Van Hamer (TVH11)

:eek:fftopic8eo:
Could we get back to discussion about the game please!

What if I said these should be involved in the soundtrack for the game? Especially the one by Tom! On a more serious note I do honestly hope they have this:

Need to have a mix of the "chilled vibe" tunes and some intense pre-match type songs like Linkin Park and stuff like that.

How about the option to do this: (The Kiwi's will probably take offence to this if the youtube comments are anything to go by)

As long as there are some relaxing songs and some that get you hyped up i'll be happy. Ones that I can belt out as well will be good:

Greenyboii, just seen that :p :p hahaha Thats years old, I certainly have some music that could go on the soundtrack tho
(If HB are looking for "up and coming" artists - going to the studio in the summer to record my "debut" album :D :D I'm gonna be a huge mega super star and wear clothes made of steak :D). If HB want some OTT pop/rock then come my way :D

http://www.myspace.com/tvh01/music/songs/Shout-73618966 The finished version won't sound out of place on the game ;)

But on topic I'm waiting in anticipation for some updates :D :D Can't wait to see what we have in store :D

Last edited:
I could defo see that on a rugby game. Hopefully someone from HB will discover you. You could say I'll do the songs as long as a copy of the game is involved in my contract. If a polished version was on it as you say it would be awesome. Is it you singing?

^^^^^^
I don't mind paying for the game :p :p
hahahaha

I know get my hair cut as one of the possible hair styles in the game ;) ;) hahahaha

In relation to the thread tho, i think peeps need to keep calm, enjoy the rugby we have on atm (and all the drama off the field :p) and then get ready for the world cup say a month before :D :D

Right, to be serious here is my preferred soundtrack:

TVH11/Tom Van Hamer - Shout
Elbow - One Day Like This
Muse - Uprising
Beyonce - Single Ladies
Chris Brown - Beautiful People
Tom Jones - It's Not Unusual (It's a tune and it would make Welsh people happy :p)
J-Lo - On The Floor
The Script - If You Ever Come Back
Various - World In Union
Tinie Tempah - Written In The Stars
Mumford & Sons - The Cave

Any others or would you change it completely?

Right, to be serious here is my preferred soundtrack:

TVH11/Tom Van Hamer - Shout
Elbow - One Day Like This
Muse - Uprising
Beyonce - Single Ladies
Chris Brown - Beautiful People
Tom Jones - It's Not Unusual (It's a tune and it would make Welsh people happy :p)
J-Lo - On The Floor
The Script - If You Ever Come Back
Various - World In Union
Tinie Tempah - Written In The Stars
Mumford & Sons - The Cave

Any others or would you change it completely?

Would get rid of those three entirely, and then burn Tinie Tempah under the stadium!

As good a song as Single Ladies/On the floor are, they just dont fit at ALL in a rugby game! You need strong music/fast paced stuff, liek fifa except remove the chav'ness (and Scissor Sisters, what WERE they thinking!)

New Screenshot for Rugby World Cup 2011 released

rugbylove.jpg

hahahaha i bet you'll have stick for that :p :p
Lots of unhappy people when they see thats in the game ;)

HB Studios hit back to allegations of homophobia with another screenshot:

rugbykiss_450x197.jpg

They should look for Licesensing for clubs and leagues as a DLC if possible after the world cup because people will get very bored with international,hope this suggestion will help.:)

Latest posts