• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby World Cup 2011 Official Game

Does anyone else know that we have a celebrity right here on our forum? (Sorry bout going off topic). The reason I posted it here is because i would just like to tell people to please listen to TRF_Cymro about the info release regarding the whole 20 teams thing and he will tell us info when he knows it people. To refer back to the first sentence now and show you lucky people here at The Rugby People something I've dug out of the archive. To give you a clue it's the archive of S4C! (The Welsh Channel 4)

Last edited by a moderator:
Tom Van Hamer AKA TVH11. Boom.

images

hahahaha this thread has gone all off topic. I blush :p :p (I needed a confidence booster)
Thats a few years old, oh the memories haha

Everyone is raging about no All-blacks in the game, fact of the matter is, nothing has been confirmed by HB yet. Right okay they may not be licensed, but i still they will still be present in the game. I don't mind changing names, saying that im boring and normally only play as wales anyways :p Let's sit back,enjoy the rest of the real rugby and then await information :D

I want to thank my Mom and Dad, but most of all I want to thank God. I want to thank the Lord God because It is really not up to me, it is up to him.

Umm and I want to thank the devil too, you know because that's why God's there. He's minding the fence making sure that guy never comes back. You know if it weren't for the devil God would probably go insane, blow his brains out from boredom, you know? Everybody likes to feel useful. Make a da world go 'round.

Back to you Tom.

Umm and I want to thank the devil too, you know because that's why God's there. He's minding the fence making sure that guy never comes back. You know if it weren't for the devil God would probably go insane, blow his brains out from boredom, you know? Everybody likes to feel useful. Make a da world go 'round.

Back to you Tom.

Glad to see we're both as sad as each other! ;)

hahaha i really didn't know what to say, so it was best that i didn't say anything :p :p Bring on the summer :p

never found it as funny as i used to since the south park episode (that of which i absolutely love). Can't wait for the new episode. Almost as much as playing RWC 11 on my ps3 come august ;) ;) (trying to keep something on topic :p)

Topic Shmopic ....freestlye this **** up...

I will have to get myself a new Xbox since my one packed it in a few months ago ....once exams are finished and back from holidays I expect to be spending every second of my free tiome playing the new rugby games...and maybe eating between matches.

I wonder whether the game will be available on this???

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes me too, my life is officially planned from now to the end of the year:
  1. Finish Exams
  2. Buy LA Noire
  3. Beach Break
  4. Start my job
  5. Start my training blog
  6. Buy both Rugby games
  7. RWC
  8. Christmas

Yes me too, my life is officially planned from now to the end of the year:
  1. Finish Exams
  2. Buy LA Noire
  3. Beach Break
  4. Start my job
  5. Start my training blog
  6. Buy both Rugby games
  7. RWC
  8. Christmas

The ones in bold i am as well. Got asked to play beach break, but have commitments all weekend elsewhere :( :( Sucks arse really, really wanted to go for the crack :p Maybe next year.
Christmas i really haven't thought of, but i guess it'll be there :D :D

God i should be doing uni work. 8,000 words a 7 minute (original) song and a 12 minute portfolio (show off) all by friday :( :( Man i love my stupid F!!k!n life :p

Let's just go nuts until we get something to talk about (maybe HB will think that we've gone insane!).

Hi there, could you please tel me.I read somewhere that the game wil have only a 3 palyer local multiplayer mode. Is that true. If it is why would you create a sports game that does not allow 4 or more players?????????????????/

Hi there, could you please tel me.I read somewhere that the game wil have only a 3 palyer local multiplayer mode. Is that true. If it is why would you create a sports game that does not allow 4 or more players?????????????????/

Where have you read this?

Again the only information to be officially released appears here first and is on the board.

Where have you read this?

Again the only information to be officially released appears here first and is on the board.

Its the ref mode Cymro ...remember in this new game one player can be the referee while his mates play