• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby World Cup 2011 Roster File Updates!

I stopped up-dating and playing RWC when RC came through my door, 10 x better game play and i can ignore all the flaws simply because its more real and harder. The only problem is there's just as much editing to be done on RC to get that to an accurate position to! We just can't win.

Fair enough, but the whole RC Vs RWC thing is for other threads, thanks. :)

Any chance Raziel Eire will put up the face pics of Tonga? They are one of the last sides for me to want to edit.

I stopped up-dating and playing RWC when RC came through my door, 10 x better game play and i can ignore all the flaws simply because its more real and harder. The only problem is there's just as much editing to be done on RC to get that to an accurate position to! We just can't win.

I'm playing JLRC. Don't think it's 10 times better than RWC....but it's certainly better, even with it's 'flaws'. RWC is dead the water.

I'm playing JLRC. Don't think it's 10 times better than RWC....but it's certainly better, even with it's 'flaws'. RWC is dead the water.

Everyone has their own opinions on that, so post that in a relevant thread please, this thread is all about roster files or information relevant to that. :) It'd be a bit like posting negative game opinions in an editing thread for Rugby Challenge and in that case it'd also be irrelevant to the thread.

Hey gents, are there any more updates for the x360 version?
I only have the roster update posted on page13 #121 >> LINK from IRFU
It only have the NZ roster I think, can someone also do the Australian one please?
Would be cool to have the NZ and AUS roster in 1 update, my mate and I would like to play against each other :)

Thanks

Has anyone got an updated Xbox 360 England Roster with Manu Tuilagi in it? Pal version if that helps.

Hi,can anybody help me?the update roster for the xbox 360 has been deleted,link is not working,thank you

Guys sorry I am being a noob here, I am trying to update my rosters using the file but I cant get my PS3 to find the saved game data when I insert the disc (after I have unzipped it).

Can someone please help?

Hi,can anybody help me?the update roster for the xbox 360 has been deleted,link is not working,thank you

I'm sorry to say there was no update file done for the Xbox 360 on here. I worked on the PS3 one as that was and is the only console I have, which is a bit sad. I did tell you I was sorry to say it.

Hey guys downloaded the roster update (link on first page) and had no issues getting it on my PS3 and copying it - it's there but when I go into the game and click load roster it comes up with no saved data, so for some reason it's not recognizing it????

I notice you said it doesn't work on US PSN downloads. I downloaded it from the PSN store but I am a New Zealander and have a NZ PSN account.

So what am I doing wrong?

Latest posts