Rugby World Cup 2011 - TRF Online Gaming Leagues

TRF C A Iversen

Rugby Gaming Nut
TRF Legend
Country Flag
New Zealand
Club or Nation
Highlanders
This is it, the threads where games and competitions will be co-ordinated for our upcoming Rugby World Cup 2011 tournaments.

The competitions will initially be broken into regions, as we want to do as much as possible to ensure that at least for our initial competition, potential lag is not so much of a factor.

These regions will be:

Oceania - (New Zealand, Australia & Pacific Nations etc).

European - (England, Ireland, Wales, Scotland, France, Italy & the rest of Europe).

American & Canadian - (United States Of America, Canada, Argentina & associated regions of the Americas).

Please make sure you post in the relevant sub-forum.

South Africa - Not part of Oceania?

Lol, very good point Savage Lez. Glad you bought it up. I was wanting feedback from South Africans first. Due to time zone, do we have a separate competition, or could we incorporate you guys into our Oceania comp?

I'd love it if Oceania could incorporate South Africa myself. Can we have a day or so of feedback and see how you guys all feel?

Even thou i aint Saffa.. I think the Saffas should be under the Europe Timezone..... Just name it the Europe/Africa thread...But i think that means they will have the most active and busy Region.

I wont mind but all i know is when games are playd in new zealand(super rugby ofc) its like 07:00 in SA and australia is usauly around 11:00 so yeah dont know whats the time there but i personaly can only play weekends cuz of school so if we can sort that out i dont mind standing up in the morning

If we can get enough names (maybe 8 or more) it might be worth starting a separate South African one? :)

I'm game for a seperate SA (Africa) region! or joining the Euro zone due to timezones. Mostly play between 20H00 - 24H00.

I'm game for a seperate SA (Africa) region! or joining the Euro zone due to timezones. Mostly play between 20H00 - 24H00.

I'm soon (next 12-24 hours) going to put in a South African thread.

Please be aware peoples, these tournaments will not commence right away for these reasons.

1. We need people to get to grips with the game.
2. We need people to have played it for a while and decided "Yes despite there being another ***le pretty much available at the same time, I still want to go through this tourney".
3. I want to make sure we've thought of most things going in. I still feel there's a few minor things to iron out.

I believe that we're looking around the 5-6th to kick it all off (The start of that particular week). :)

There's good feedback coming in in various threads and it's all being seen. :)

im game for an South African tourney aswell And maybe you can Make like a Knockout cup with everyone in it

Hi guys. I would definitely join the tournament. Please add me: Blaze_Africa

Any of you guys want to play online?

Asia tournament would be great, I know there aren't a lot of Asian players and it hasn't come out officially in Asia but can anyone suggest which league I should join I'm in hong kong

Latest posts