raziel_eire

Academy Player
Country Flag
Ireland
Club or Nation
Connacht
20-09-11 - NEW EUROPEAN PLAYERS WANTED

TRF Online Leagues for PS3 and Xbox360

Missed the original competition cut-off date? Interested in being part of either league? We've got a number of players who have so far not communicated with any opponents or been to the thread since the competition started - come Sunday afternoon (25-09-11) if this is still the case then these players will be dropped from the competition and their spaces will be open to be filled by anyone else available and committed to participating on a weekly basis.

If you're interested, just post in this thread or the main competition thread with your platform, Gamertag or PSN ID and that you accept the rules of the league outlined in post 1 over @ LINK

You do have to be committed to playing enjoyable games of rugby online for the next number of weeks against other TRF members, so please only show your interest if you will be mostly available for these games (some re-arrangments are of course possible)

There will be a limited number of slots (currently a maximum of about 5 for the Xbox360 league and 8 for the PS3 league but there may be less), so players will be added on a first come basis.

Cheers!

Last edited:
I'll have a go. Should be able to manage a quick game or 2. Im an Xbox, gamertag SelimNiai and I accept the t's and c's

I'll have a go. Should be able to manage a quick game or 2. Im an Xbox, gamertag SelimNiai and I accept the t's and c's

I've had a player confirm tonight that they are dropping out, so SelimNiai you are definately in.

You replace Ayrshire Warrior, so I'll update the fixtures list tonight with who your future games are against.

You do have a Week 1 game to catch-up on that would be against Duckdee (gamertag also Duckdee), so if you can go ahead and try to arrange that game with him that'd be good for the pair of you to try and get some points (hopefully) on the table.

Thanks for your interest!

Latest posts