TRF_Olyy

English Arrogance
Staff member
TRF Legend
Country Flag
England
Club or Nation
Sale
As some of you may have noticed in other threads; some of the TRF Staff are getting the opportunity to try out Rugby World Cup 2011 tomorrow evening.
Myself, Teh Mite, TRF_Cymro and TRF_Getofmeland will be playing the game for several hours, and will be tweeting throughout,

For those that don't follow us on Twitter (@TheRugbyForum) already, then you can go to http://www.twitter.com/therugbyforum and go from there!

<script src="http://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" type="text/javascript"></script>We'll be there from 6pm (BST) onwards, so expect the updates to start around them

Thanks to Tapatalk we'll also be able to access the forum as well, though most info will come from the Twitter account, so get following!

i thought the whole trf staff were going. Chin up too those who arn't. Except what i just said was pointless because im not going to get to play either :(

I will also have my Laptop, so should be able to upload some stuff on the go as well :)

i thought the whole trf staff were going. Chin up too those who arn't. Except what i just said was pointless because im not going to get to play either :(

Would love to fly over the guys from New Zealand, Australia, South Africa, Holland, America etc.. just wasn't practical... :-(

When you see the Hb guys please throw one of them to the ground sit on his chest and poke him between the eyes with your finger until he confirms this game is being release in Canada.

Thank you for your attention to this request.

I will also have my Laptop, so should be able to upload some stuff on the go as well :)

Would love to fly over the guys from New Zealand, Australia, South Africa, Holland, America etc.. just wasn't practical... :-(

Ah i didn't really think of that my bad lol

Looking forward to the updates guys, I'd like you guys to give as much a thorough work over as possible. Not just play each other, but perhaps share halves against the AI at decent difficulty levels too at one point?

Have fun guys, and please can this thread stay on topic and not another comparison thread.

Cheers:)

The point of the comparison thread is to act as a sacrificial layer protecting ones such as this. Sadly you can only lead a horse to water...

...*sigh*...

You would actually want to fly all that way to play this game? Can try it yourself in a few weeks...

Not really in the mood to travel all the way to England to play a game. But I will be there whenever a game is being presented in Holland ;)

Started with. Placekick, on medium
Kicking system the same, wind and skill actually count unlike in 08, ended 1-0 with rodent getting the only kick (from 10)

Onto the first game now - Eng Wales again

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using Tapatalk

Latest posts