• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

TRF Staff get hands on with Rugby World Cup 2011

Bunching there but not as bad - mostly in the offensive team, defense keeps their line more

Lineouts are the same system as previously and most definitely ARE there :)

Foden just got binned for infringing at the ruck

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using Tapatalk

Last edited:
tell me what Andrew Sheridan looks like, and his stats :)

Big Ted was rated higher than Jenkins ;)

Just lost as Samoa vs Getofmeland as South Africa
19 - 10

I like the tuning feels very natural, side step animation is slightly different but noticeable
Doesn't feel as stuck on, like not like your watching a video when it happens

Big Ted was rated higher than Jenkins ;)

Just lost as Samoa vs Getofmeland as South Africa
19 - 10

I like the tuning feels very natural, side step animation is slightly different but noticeable
Doesn't feel as stuck on, like not like your watching a video when it happens

Olyy I love you right now. Orgasmical. Marry me?

Last edited:
Wehey, my first win and as Namibia of all people :p
I really like the steal at the ruck - when they hit the ground x flashes up and first defender gets in and nicks the ball
Did it at the death vs The Mite to kick the ball out

Tuning = Running in my last post, damned autocorrect

can you tell me if the wales team has mostly licensed players that looks like the real life counterpart? also is henson in the squad many thanks if you answer my Q

Sheridan rated higher than Geth?
I hope that it doesn't have the inflated English ratings of R08.

Looking forward to hearing more from the testing. Enjoy it lads!

England are 86, Wales 83

No Henson unfortunately

The combined forces of Teh Mite and GetofmeLa.d as Ireland.d have just beaten Tonga 12 - 3, on medium, on the warm up tour

The combined forces of Teh Mite and GetofmeLa.d as Ireland.d have just beaten Tonga 12 - 3, on medium, on the warm up tour

Sounds like a good bit of fun you are having.
What rank are ireland in the game? like 86/87

We are tweeting as you speak with things we are trying on the forum... So if you want us to try something out let us know...

Gotta say. I really like the scrumhalfs involvement - at the ruck instead if him running left or right and you watch, you press it and he gets the ball so if you don't start running he just gets nailed
Also the 8 running from the bqck of the scrum actually runs rather than just gets hit straight away

How realistic is the gameplay? I keep hearing it is an improvement on Rugby 08 but that is good gameplay for the year 2008 on a PS2 and not a PS3, so you'd hope it'd be an improvement. How is the defence? I remember that it wasn't very spaced out in Rugby 08 and there were always holes in it if you just spread it wide. How are the offloads?

Not 100% sure on the offload... but the general feel of the game is very good, we have had a couple of go's at drop goals, and creating the pocket and it seems to work really well, the speed of the game is very fast, but loving the breakdown, very good, very competitive...

What are Ireland and Scotland's ratings in the game?

Thanks

We are just trying the defence in wide now, it looks like the defence spreads out wide and create realistic gaps in the defence.

As in terms of player speed, you can tell the difference in terms of the wingers and a prop

Latest posts