• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

TRF Staff get hands on with Rugby World Cup 2011

Another good thing is when playing 2 players on the same team the supporting player can run lines off of the ball carrier, which is something 08 lacked

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using Tapatalk

OMG, haven't played it in a year, eng vs aus and got a try in 53 seconds on Elite, forgot how easy it was lol. How is the difficulty on medium?

Teh Mite and GetOfMeLand are currently 29-12 down to Fiji as Ireland ;) (on medium)

Team Ratings

Australia 89
England - 86
Ireland - 87
Italy - 73
New Zealand - 91
Scotland - 79
South Africa - 88
Wales - 83

What was the perceived problems with lineouts for this version of the game? Did we think they were changing much?

Team RatingsAustralia 89England - 86Ireland - 87Italy - 73New Zealand - 91Scotland - 79South Africa - 88 Wales - 83
a little harsh on the Italians no?would maybe have had Eng and Ire both on 86 aswell, but overall decent I think

The twitch in the lineout is gone, so steals are pretty rare - receiving the ball is smoother and running from the maul is better - not an animation an actual user controlled run

One negative - diving for a loose ball is proper slow you can't just pick it up/fall over on it its a real slowmo dive

yeah check out twitter, some more will be up later on...

Have to like the feedback, seems 90% positive. Looks like some people might have to apologise for their overreactions at the video.

Does a team get an overall better rating if better player combinations are utilised and similarly does it go down if the combo's are not great? This was a feature in Rugby 08.

Thanks for the info,
Ruck tactics, can you please see if you can change these on the fly or just at the beginning of each ruck sequence, say you decide to go out wide, can you on the fly switch to first player to ruck rather then ruck forward support?

Are there any changes to the maul, can they happen in open play?

The new deffensive posture , how does this work?

Thanks again
Cheers and Salud

Latest posts