• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby World Cup Quiz

Who was (and is the only as far as I know) the only player to represent his country at both the Rugby and Cricket World Cups in the same year?

Who was (and is the only as far as I know) the only player to represent his country at both the Rugby and Cricket World Cups in the same year?

Jeff Wilson?

Swear he dabbled in both

If that's who I think it is (having cheated - I had to know), that's a stinker (in a good way). I'll be very impressed if anyone gets it honestly (either that or my Googling skills are crap!).

- - - Updated - - -

Jeff Wilson?

Swear he dabbled in both

Thought the same and double checked.....wrong. He played in a 92-93 ODI series and again in 2005 having gone back to cricket after rugby (so says Wikipedia anyway).

If that's who I think it is (having cheated - I had to know), that's a stinker (in a good way). I'll be very impressed if anyone gets it honestly (either that or my Googling skills are crap!).

- - - Updated - - -

Thought the same and double checked.....wrong. He played in a 92-93 ODI series and again in 2005 having gone back to cricket after rugby (so says Wikipedia anyway).

I checked too after my guess. Its a sneaky one for sure.

Seems like I've come at the wrong time (Seems like my real life is the same) as I have no idea who this is ?

Seems like I've come at the wrong time (Seems like my real life is the same) as I have no idea who this is ?

Me neither not the faintest.Has to be someone who played for Italy(cricket!) or something obscure like that.

Such a hard question, especially since the country only played in that one cricket World Cup.

Argentines posters not allowed to answer.
What argentine players reach semifinal for the second time?

Rudie van Vuuren, in 2003.
I cheated, but I think we need to move on if we are to save this thread.

Not as good as sonny bill though...

Graham Higginson had a nickname, what was it and why did he get it?

Latest posts