• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rules for playing a 'proper' Rugby Club

I also notice today the closet Saracens fan Martin Fox is holding the whistle. Roll up, roll up, place your bets, Fox starts pinging Saints for everything in the last 20 minutes.

Ref bias or a RFU Greater London mafia directive??? Hmmmmmmm????

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Teh Mite @ Oct 26 2008, 01:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Prestwick @ Oct 26 2008, 01:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Teh Mite @ Oct 26 2008, 01:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ah bless, Sixways is the only ground he's ever been to where the fans make any noise.

Not that the Saracens don't attempt to make noise, it's just there's only 18 of them at Vicarage road. 16 of which are oogling the cheerleaders who are dancing to the tannoy Musak as they're far more interesting then any rugby Saracens could produce.[/b]

Understand-Huh-Kitten.141200742_std.jpg

[/b][/quote]

Ah, the North London education system strikes again

chavs.jpg

Allez Hoodie... Allez Hoodie.... Allez Hoodie
[/b][/quote]

The most hilarious thing? I do believe Northampton came above Watford in the list of "Crap Towns" :lol:

pot-kettle-black.jpg

To be sure, this is the special needs case calling their opponent a spacker, I'm sure the fine people of Bath and Bristol are having a great time with thread, :lol:

EDIT: Oh god, and nothing more smacks of desperation than frantically trying to link a team which has only had two or three players in the last four years (GOD on sheer form and single bloody mindedness alone) in the England set up, as suddenly at the center of the vast holy trinity conspiracy :lol:

To be sure, comedy gold :lol:

Oh, desperation? I just thought I was taking the **** out of Saracens.

Any team with both gingergenius and Andy Farrell in their ranks deserve everything they have coming to them.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Teh Mite @ Oct 26 2008, 01:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Oh, desperation? I just thought I was taking the **** out of Saracens.[/b]

Well, to be honest, anyone has to be desperate when they have to pick on poor old Saracens! :lol: