• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rutm 2016?

It would be great to have some more features featuring Southern Hemisphere clubs and a more powerful editor. A custom World Club league would be amazing to make.

Hi Dave, when will this update of the new season for Rutm2015 be ready?

We are working on this, but as of yet we do not have a firm date, just as soon as we can we will announce it.

Kind Regards
Dave
Customer Support
Alternative Software Ltd.

We are working on this, but as of yet we do not have a firm date, just as soon as we can we will announce it.

Kind Regards
Dave
Customer Support

Look forward to news about the update.

If RUTM 2016 comes out in the second half of 2016, it might be worth considering calling it RUTM 2017 like FM do when they release games in October?

Hallo Dave ,

How is RUTM16 coming along and is there any new features that you can discuss with us , I know that you mentioned the UI is getting some changes , will this be a overhaul of it or only few minor changes I personally would like to see a complete overhaul of it to give it a much more modern look en feel but other than that is there any new changes that we can be made aware about ? I really hope most of the changes will be done on the match engine as I have stated a few times already the game really needs a new one , if not that in the 2016 version then we really need player calibre to change in game like when they get older or gain more experience , the platform has been set for a great series of rugby manager games with RUTM 15 but I feel the v16 will need to step it up and that this might be the make or break version for the series .

Hi John,

We are working on a new version of RUTM, but it will not be ready to release for several months. It is too soon to discuss new features
I do hope though that when it is released you will be able to appreciated all the hard work and "Rugby Love" that will have gone into the game.
In the meantime I do hope you will be able to continue to enjoy the current version, especially with the free 2016 season update.

Kind Regards
Dave
Customer Support

QUOTE=John van eeden;779426]Hallo Dave ,

How is RUTM16 coming along and is there any new features that you can discuss with us , I know that you mentioned the UI is getting some changes , will this be a overhaul of it or only few minor changes I personally would like to see a complete overhaul of it to give it a much more modern look en feel but other than that is there any new changes that we can be made aware about ? I really hope most of the changes will be done on the match engine as I have stated a few times already the game really needs a new one , if not that in the 2016 version then we really need player calibre to change in game like when they get older or gain more experience , the platform has been set for a great series of rugby manager games with RUTM 15 but I feel the v16 will need to step it up and that this might be the make or break version for the series .[/QUOTE]

Latest posts