• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

RWC Jerseys

Since France is the home team on paper, it means they will be wearing white shirts, unless the team agree on the opposite set up on the day.

They're playing each other in Pool D on Saturday 19 September.

I forgot it. The away jersey will be white, without the three stripes of Adidas (World Rugby don't allow it) and with a light blue shorts. Just the kit worn against Scotland, maybe with a new collar like the home jersey WC version

Last edited:
Not sure if the New Zealand one has been posted but here it is:

Jersey2.jpg

new-zealand.jpg

The jersey pays homage to the 1905 Originals team that lost just one match when they toured the UK, France and USA in a 35 match tour.

1435714004233.jpg

Also, that horrible AIG thing is gone.

Not sure if the New Zealand one has been posted but here it is:

Jersey2.jpg

new-zealand.jpg

The jersey pays homage to the 1905 Originals team that lost just one match when they toured the UK, France and USA in a 35 match tour.

1435714004233.jpg

Also, that horrible AIG thing is gone.

1. How can a shirt, that's 100% black, pay hommage to a team which toured 110 years ago?
2. The AIG is gone, because the IRB doesn't allow shirt sponsoring during the World Cup.

I know why the AIG logo is gone. I was just pointing it out.

It isn't 100% black. Look further up on the shirt.

I forgot it. The away jersey will be white, without the three stripes of Adidas (World Rugby don't allow it) and with a light blue shorts. Just the kit worn against Scotland, maybe with a new collar like the home jersey WC version

I think you mean red, not white. Also IRB won't allow sponsors on the shirt, but I believe the sports branding like Addidas, Nike Canterbury will be ok on the shirt, it will just be moved to the middle of the shirt and the RWC 2015 logo on the right side of each countries' shirts.

75199.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 31
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:
That Argentina Jersey is probably the best looking jersey at the world cup this year. England Away kit looks good.
Springbok kit is a bit of a shame but i like the fan selfies on the back of the jersey.
screenshot-domain-date-time-1.jpg

I think you mean red, not white. Also IRB won't allow sponsors on the shirt, but I believe the sports branding like Addidas, Nike Canterbury will be ok on the shirt, it will just be moved to the middle of the shirt and the RWC 2015 logo on the right side of each countries' shirts.

View attachment 3930

I was talking about the Italy away jersey. So, yes. I said white

I much preferred the black Wales kit, the new red one looks a bit weird..

I was talking about the Italy away jersey. So, yes. I said white

Well then you need to be specific and say which country you're talking about, as both countries' shirts are made by adidas and both played Scotland in the last few weeks.

That is nice. Japan's kit has been the best all round this RWC.

Got £200 this weekend house sitting so tempted to buy there jerseys but must wait until discounts come I think.

Latest posts