• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

RWC Jerseys

I don't know why they've redone the Bok jersey, that last one was actually a decent effort from ASICS. But that said they really ****ed that last wallabies one - possibly the ugliest since the kaleidoscope thing reebok pulled out of their arse in the 90s - so I'm hoping they've improved that somewhat

The branding for the World Cup started before the IRB became World Rugby. All the teams will still have the IRB logo on their kit for this world cup

Still seems strange...to have the a 2 year old logo on the jersey

lol and you guys thought the Springboks' jersey looked bad:

maillot-rugby-home-australie-rwc-2015-asics-jpg.6410

So far the Wallabies must be leading the fugly awards for RWC jersey designs. Another crap design from ASICS... hopefully by the time their contract with the ARU ends they manage to give us at least one that doesn't have random **** on it.

A clean gold jersey ok fellas? That too hard?

Too simple, it's like a tennis shirt. The wallaby jersey must have more green.

lol and you guys thought the Springboks' jersey looked bad:

maillot-rugby-home-australie-rwc-2015-asics-jpg.6410

So far the Wallabies must be leading the fugly awards for RWC jersey designs. Another crap design from ASICS... hopefully by the time their contract with the ARU ends they manage to give us at least one that doesn't have random **** on it.

A clean gold jersey ok fellas? That too hard?

Until what date is the contract between ARU and Asics?

Last edited:
My first thought was it looked like a soccer shirt but tennis shirt would also be a good description.

What were they thinking....

Too simple, it's like a tennis shirt. The wallaby jersey must have more green.

Until what date is the contract between ARU and Asics?

I don't know, but it can't come soon enough. Bloody terrible jerseys so far

Do you know if at the RWC fan shop, I can buy any jersey? Or it's only official stuff? Basically I want to buy Japan's test shirt.

The Aussie shirt is a fake apparantly

I was hoping it was, but this image suggests otherwise:

uploadfromtaptalk1433827127971-jpeg.6412

You never know though - it may work out for us. It may be that other teams are so unable to control their laughter at our girl's hockey uniforms that our boys break tackles at will and win the cup!

Jesus Christ who thought that was a good idea ? I'm guessing the bosses' son designed it and no one dared speak out against it...

It looks really poorly made like those little bits gathered around the collar. That is a size S - it looks very short and wide in the pic

It looks really poorly made like those little bits gathered around the collar. That is a size S - it looks very short and wide in the pic

It really is a special kind of **** isn't it?

I was mad with them for their last jersey, but this is so bad it's almost funny.

Shame no green stars on the front of the shirt.

Aus and SA have some ugly shirts considering green and gold are my favourite colour combo disappointing.

Shouldn't be a surprise to anyone that Asics make terrible rugby kits.

Latest posts