• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

S14 Squads Announced

Toeava won't start unless he's on the wing because he won't get into the midfield, we've got Jimmy at 1st 5 and the best fullback in NZ at the back

Originally posted by rc_souljah@Oct 28 2005, 09:35 PM
we've got Jimmy at 1st 5 and the best fullback in NZ at the back
kids and there drugs these dayz

Strong looking Chiefs squad this year, particularly their backline.

I guarantee that if Blowers plays half as well as he did for Northampton, then he will prove to be an excellent signing for Otago.

Originally posted by Ripper@Oct 28 2005, 07:09 PM
Hopefully Toeava doesn't get to attached to Wellington... Would've protected him instead of useless sack of **** Lavea.
Wahahahahaha

Originally posted by nik@Oct 28 2005, 03:04 PM
can blowers play at no. 8?
Yes. Having watched him first hand in recent years, I personally think his best position is 6, but he'll still do a great job at 8 given the chance.

highlanders will have a handy loose trio. blackie newby and blowers not the worst going around at all. maybe blackie might get tried at 8 as well as blowers. doubt newby would get shifted there.

Originally posted by ..::ERIC::..+Oct 28 2005, 05:23 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (..::ERIC::.. @ Oct 28 2005, 05:23 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Zambaman
@Oct 28 2005, 06:08 PM
Hmmm, the Crusaders are going to have 5 locks and 3 Openside Flankers. Seems like an awful lot...
Mika will probably be the backup 8 to Tuiali'i and Latimer is more of a 6 even though it says 7 in the article. [/b]
Ahhh, well that clears that up.

Originally posted by esoj@Oct 29 2005, 08:28 AM
highlanders will have a handy loose trio. blackie newby and blowers not the worst going around at all. maybe blackie might get tried at 8 as well as blowers. doubt newby would get shifted there.
Levi is Blowers main back up @ 8, I would like to see Blackie tried if the first two aren't up to speed, so we could have Newby and Boys on the flanks.

Grant Webb would have made the squad but he was withdrawn due to injury, same with Glen Horton.

geez gibson has been out since the last years super 12....the blues are thin on halfbacks now..steve devine is a pretty fragile player.

why still have 3 and people were complaing that the likes of senio weren't getting a go. yeah gibson unfortunately need another op on his neck which he injured in the super 12 last year. most of it has healed but there is some that hasn't so he needs a second up ruling him out for another 4-6 months maybe more

Latest posts