• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Josh Lewsey announced as WRU "Head Of Rugby"

Sabotage from the inside. Like it. Hopefully Josh will be able to stop the increasingly prominent Welsh team in their tracks.

Ideally he will also dig away to find proof that George North isn't really eligible for Wales and will have to stand down and concentrate on his club rugby for a year before qualifying for England. Ahem.

Seriously though, Josh Lewsey is building a hell of a CV for himself. He clearly has those magical management skills everyone is looking for.

Last edited:
I just hope that at some point we can get both him and Shaun Edwards involved in the RFU at some point.

Good for him.

I imagine a large number of Wales fans are currently sh*tting themselves inside-out in outrage.

I think this just proves that he picked the wrong country to play international rugby for. Now he's trying to make up for all the guilt he's been feeling :p

There will be riots in the streets at the thought of having an Englishman being head of Welsh rugby. Still glad to see an old boy of my school still doing well for himself :D

Good for him.

I imagine a large number of Wales fans are currently sh*tting themselves inside-out in outrage.

Nope, as a player I really rated Lewsey (nothing to do with his Bristol connections, I promise) as a player and I'm intrigued to see how he goes in the job.

The guy is a stone cold professional. I do not see his ties to English rugby affecting his Job with Wales now.

He gives 100% to any task he takes on.

Nope, as a player I really rated Lewsey (nothing to do with his Bristol connections, I promise) as a player and I'm intrigued to see how he goes in the job.

I didn't necessarily mean on here, it's mostly a good bunch :p
It's the social media lot that won't be able to look past...well...
2931.2.jpg

True but that experience could add to his ability to do the job...whatever job he's doing I've not read the article :lol:

I'm just wondering how many English people do wales need to "acquire" before they can beat the AB's atm they are at 3 (lewsey, Edwards and cuthbert) I'm going to say 20 :p

Lewseys mum is Welsh and his father is half Welsh, so we are just repatriating him.

I'm just wondering how many English people do wales need to "acquire" before they can beat the AB's atm they are at 3 (lewsey, Edwards and cuthbert) I'm going to say 20 :p

If we're accusing them of poaching, we're talking far, far more than just those three...

I've got to say, I know disturbing amounts of Home Counties born guys with Home Counties accents who support Wales. They're like the new Irish.

Yeah I remember seeing that pic in his autobiography.
At least North and Cuthbert have come our way.

Haha I'm only joking . Although making him wear that shirt at that age is child abuse :p at least if josh lewsey is welsh then Dorian west isn't on his own as the only Welshman with a World Cup winners medal ;)

Haha I'm only joking . Although making him wear that shirt at that age is child abuse :p at least if josh lewsey is welsh then Dorian west isn't on his own as the only Welshman with a World Cup winners medal ;)
Yeah I know bru, it's good.
I think Josh is trying to help others from making his mistake ;)

Latest posts