Os du Randt

Bismarck du Plessis
Jannie du Plessis
Johann Muller
Wikus van Heerden
Ruan Pienaar
Andre Pretorius
Wynand Olivier

My honest opinion? That`s the finest side Jake could`ve assembled from the squad in France. And even if you include the blokes back home, my single gripe will be Wynand Olivier on the bench- either Waylon Murray or Jouba would`ve been preferred IMO. But 21 out of 22 ain`t half bad hey!

BM, I think you missed someone out there.

Van der Linde is going to have a very, very painful evening trying to contain Sheridan in the scrum. If Botha was there instead of van de Linde then you'd be cooking with gas.

.... or my preferred choice at tighthead, Cobus Visagie. But alas, both are injured at present, hence they`re not available for the current squad.

And we Saffas certainly don`t need gas to cook mate, give us just a good old fire to chargrill our cow/sheep/pig/ox/kudu/giraffe/hippo/crocodile, and we`re happy :p

.... or my preferred choice at tighthead, Cobus Visagie. But alas, both are injured at present, hence they`re not available for the current squad.

And we Saffas certainly don`t need gas to cook mate, give us just a good old fire to chargrill our cow/sheep/pig/ox/kudu/giraffe/hippo/crocodile, and we`re happy :p

[/b]

No! Don't burn the kudu! What will we eat for pre-dinner snacks?!?!?!?!?! :cryy:

I`d suggest a nice little rose stew.

Oh shite, almost forgot. That`s the main course! :bleh!:

I'd be careful, don't bite (or in this case, slurp) more than you can chew (or swallow) and I have heard that Rose Soup can give some rather nasty indigestion and especially tummy upsets! :p

I'd be careful, don't bite (or in this case, slurp) more than you can chew (or swallow) and I have heard that Rose Soup can give some rather nasty indigestion and especially tummy upsets! :p [/b]
Shhh, Prestwick, you`re interrupting my favourite pastime- trout fishing!

...feel..bite..coming...soon... damn! That bloody trout got away..... :D