• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

SA touring squad.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Juan VdS @ Nov 3 2009, 05:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Jer1cho @ Nov 3 2009, 11:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It's not his real name though... And i played with him at school. :)[/b]

And you didn't kill him?!

How can you sleep at night?! :lol:
[/b][/quote]

He was really crap back then, but came right in high school. John Smit even paid for his tuition fees at Pretoria Boys High.

Funny thing, I met a guy who played against him a lot in High school the other day, apparently kneeing was involved :p

De Villiers has gone back on his stance of not picking overseas players by calling up CJ van der Linde after losing the starting front row from the Tigers match. Just hope he doesn't come back crocked after only getting himself fit.

Will be great to see CJ back in action for the Boks again, and while PDivvy is at it why don't he just call Frans Steyn and JDV also back to the squad :unsure:

So South Africa have a Munster loosehead, a Leinster hooker and a Leinster Tighthead in their squad now? Awesome :D

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MunsterMan @ Nov 9 2009, 12:04 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
So South Africa have a Munster loosehead, a Leinster hooker and a Leinster Tighthead in their squad now? Awesome :D[/b]

Are you referring to Wian du Preez as the "Munster loosehead" and Richardt Strauss as the "Leinster hooker"?Because these two mentioned players aren't in the current Bok sqaud...

LOL my bad :D . I totally didn't know that du Preez and Strauss were called up today.Very happy for du Preez, he should have been there in the first place ahead of Gurthro Steenkamp imo.Hope he gets some game time in the test matches too.

Latest posts