• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Saddam execution imminent

The following images might UPSET you.

normal_sademo.jpg

:lol2tn: :lol2tn: :lol2tn: :lol2tn:

I don't think it was a good idea that he was killed so quickly, we have nothing to account from him. I always feel killing someone like that, means we lose a part of something.

However it was also good, in that is it a milestone for the people of iraq, look at Milosevic. He was allowed to just die away in his cell and it was sorta like ''oh ****, he's dead, and we never really did anything to him?''

BM

I don't think it was a good idea that he was killed so quickly, we have nothing to account from him. I always feel killing someone like that, means we lose a part of something.

However it was also good, in that is it a milestone for the people of iraq, look at Milosevic. He was allowed to just die away in his cell and it was sorta like ''oh ****, he's dead, and we never really did anything to him?''

BM [/b]

WE had no choice in when he was killed, it was up to the Iraqi Prime Minster and Cabinet... so I think it was good they choose to start a new year without the evil that was Saddam Hussien, However I see what you are saying, but like I said we had no choice the decision came from Iraq not the Americans or the British, as we went into Iraq to liberate it, not control it... or thats what we are told and should believe... We are only in Iraq now as a peace keeping squad

I heard on the news last night that the executioners where tormenting him before he was hanged, making him look a fool. Apparently this upset alot of people.
What I don't understand is, when they found him, why couldn't they just pop a bullet in his head there & then instead of wasting all that time in court & deciding what his fate was.

The place he was hanged in looked rather undignified, but hey, why should I care?

I feel the hanging should have been done on the streets, where everyone could witness it happen. Of course, it never would. Those islamist loving idiots can;t last five minutes without patching some C4 to the side of a road.

BM

<div class='quotemain'> I don't think it was a good idea that he was killed so quickly, we have nothing to account from him. I always feel killing someone like that, means we lose a part of something.

BM [/b]

WE had no choice in when he was killed, it was up to the Iraqi Prime Minster and Cabinet... so I think it was good they choose to start a new year without the evil that was Saddam Hussien, However I see what you are saying, but like I said we had no choice the decision came from Iraq not the Americans or the British, as we went into Iraq to liberate it, not control it... or thats what we are told and should believe... We are only in Iraq now as a peace keeping squad
[/b][/quote]

I find that hard to believe, if the Americans didn't want Saddam dead then they wouldn't have allowed it to happen when it did, there's no way this is an independent Iraqi regime, they do what Washington tells them, I'm just surprised GW didn't go to Iraq and push him himself, afterall he did try and kill his daddy.

when they found him, why couldn't they just pop a bullet in his head there & then instead of wasting all that time in court & deciding what his fate was.
[/b]

When they found him the US marines pulled out their private digital cameras and took snaps of him for their personal albums

No kidding

they could of shot him then and there.

I would have done before n after shots

If anyone is interested, one of the most entertaining things I've ever seen is on Google video now...

I did watch it, earlier on YouTube... and well it was good!!!

This is for those of you who are evil enough to want to watch this...

I of which am one of them...

<embed style="width:400px; height:326px;" id="VideoPlayback" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docId=-5543085919122001921&hl=en-GB" flashvars=""> </embed>

Linkage?

Not so sure we should have it on the site? I'm all for promoting the death of this evil man and it's something I'm glad I've seen but just don't want a nutter to come across it...

Google Video mate... I dunno if they dont like it they can complain and I will remove it, but currently Google and Youtube havent removed it so I think its fair enough to stay on the forum

cheers for posting that, I wouldn'y have known about it otherwise, I don't really have time in the day to frequent the video sites.

BM

just check break.com go back a few pages its on there and i know they arent going to remove it

Keep holding on to that Koran, Saddam! Maybe you can paper cut someone on your way out!

What a ****** he was. I've just seen footage of the celebrations goin on in Iraq. If anyone has seen footage saying that the Iraquies are ******, please share that, for I live in America, and my news is biased.
[/b]

This is what you've been waiting for O'Rothlain:
(If a new news item takes its place then just click on 'Saddam hanging backlash')
http://media.smh.com.au/?sy=smh&catego...e=smh.com.au%2F